Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Iron Hammer

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
Mikaela

Iron Hammer

PostWed May 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi, I have played Junk Jack X on PC for about 10 hours, and found a few portal chests. However, I am unable to open them, because I can't seem to find a recipe to make an iron hammer (I think that is the minimum to open a portal chest).

I am playing on PC, with simple crafting selected. I spent the past 3 hours trying to find a crate that may contain the recipe for the hammer.

Am I missing something, or is this the normal way to obtain recipes? I seem to have recipes for other hammers, either copper or for higher minerals, but nothing for iron.

Many thanks!

Tye-Dye

Re: Iron Hammer

PostWed May 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Welcome to the forums!

There isn't any secret to craft note obtaining as it seems to be random which note you'll receive from a drop. So it could take you many more hours to find a recipe for the iron hammer.
For this reason I'd suggest playing without easy crafting as it will allow you to craft an iron hammer without having access to the craft note, making it a much more easier way to play. You will still have access to the craft book & all the recipes you've collected so far, but you'll also be able to use recipes online such as over on the official wiki. While not all the craft recipes are there, it provides an extensive list of the useful ones.
Here are the recipes for hammers

Good luck collecting the portal chests!
I am Josh, I used to do YouTube over on TyeDyeVideos PM me for a prize on finding this!
"Blue, blue. You can't be happy unless you know happy-happyism."

Mikaela

PostWed May 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Aha! Thank you so much. I did not realize you could change the crafting mode within a game you already began. That saved me alot of time. Thanks again. :)

Tye-Dye

PostWed May 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Glad to have helped :) feel free to stick around for more help and post any creations your proud of here, we'd all love to see them!
I am Josh, I used to do YouTube over on TyeDyeVideos PM me for a prize on finding this!
"Blue, blue. You can't be happy unless you know happy-happyism."

Return to Help & Support