Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

[Ideas] Huge list of ideas and suggestions!!!

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Ozvooky

[Ideas] Huge list of ideas and suggestions!!!

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 am

Ok so first of all congratulations pixbits on a wonderful game!! It will definitely be in the top 5 on the App Store! Since the game has so many features, there are so many ways to expand on the game. So I've made a list of update types that could be released. These are possible updates that I think would be great!

1. Planet Update! This update would include a new planet! It would be a major update but when pixbits runs out of ideas you could always implement more planets! An ice biome would be great! Or a rainforest biome!

2. Biome Update! This update would include a number of new biome, like swamps, and since water has been implemented there could be ocean biomes that are small as the JJX world isn't infinite.

3. Animal Revamp! This update could improve mobs in the game! For example the AI could be improved, they could take fall damage ect. Also there could be tame able mobs such as those Alba monkeys, Seth cats and those wolves you find underground. The wolves would have a new appearance when tames to look more dog like. XsX said that a tameable Seth cat could come in future update! New mobs could be added too! Like elephants! You would tame these mobs with a taming collar and you would be able to craft a dog/cat pen thing. Like how sheep and other farm animals have those blocks in which they live in. It would be the same with cats and dogs.

4. Furniture Update! Jack had already stated that this was planned but Im going to go a bit more in depth. You could craft multi colored chairs and such, and special mobs could drop skins that have designs on them. You could use these skins and add them to furniture! If cats and dogs could be added, pillows could be added and your pet would be able to sleep on the pillow to regenerate health!

5. Liquid update! This update would consist of new liquids and gases! Gases would be found at the top of each planet and also underground. I haven't though about what kind of gases will be added but ill update this later when I think of some!

6. Transportation Update! This update would consist of new ways of transport! For example, saddles could be found underground and placed on a specific mob on each planet! For example you could ride giraffes in Seth! Minecarts along with rails could be added! There would be a craft recipe for rails and minecarts. Boats could also be implemented, you could craft higher tier boards by crafting them with metal bars! You could also craft larger boats that could seat 2 people, so in multiplayer 2 people would be able to find in the same boat! This would be extremely useful! Backpacks along with parachutes could be added! Parachutes could be placed in the chest plate area and they would automatically be deployed when you drop more than 4 blocks. Backpacks could be placed in the chest plate area. When added, you would have a second inventory!

7. Tool Revamp! This update would add more weapons! Magic weapons could be added! The hell skeleton mob that shoots out those red fireballs could drop a weapon that shoots out those fireballs, the drop chance could be 0.1% as the rarest item! Weaker variation of this could be crafted with other items! Other weapons could be added such as crossbows and other long ranged and melee weapons! Also, you can find special pieces of armour that prevent fall damage, prevent blast damage ect, how about you could find small "revamps" underground that when applied to a piece of armour, give you no fall damage and stuff.

8. Potion Update! This update would introduce a new addon that allows you to craft potions! You would need one prime ingredient in all potions, that could be anything! Once the main ingredient is added to the bottle. You would have a 'basic potion' It would have no effects but it would be the starting potion. Different ingredients could be added to the basic potion to craft more potions. Ingredients will be plants! The best potion would be crafted with a plant from Magmar. The weakest potion would use a plant found in Terra. So the better the potion would mean the harder the ingredients are to obtain! The potions would have different effects on the player! There could be potions that are extremely useful, but they would be extremely rare and found in chests underground! Different types of potions include: health, speed, lava resistance, acid resistance, regeneration, less damage from mobs, blast damage protection, fall damage protection, increased liquid movement. Ill add more later!

9. Classes! When you create your character, it would be cool to have different types of classes. Each different class will give your character special enhancements without you having to have any armour on. For example, one class could give you some defense improvements, but make you slower at moving. So you will already have special abilities when your start off! A way to counterbalance this would be to wear armour that does make you faster at moving! There could be different types of classes; here are some I have though of.
Defense: Increased defense % but does make you 5-10% slower at moving
Attack: Increased attack % but decreased defense %
Wizard: Increased magic attacks but decreases defense %
More classes will come in the future!!

10. World Update! I believe that this is extremely important and would be very useful! First of all, this would implement different types of worlds! For example, there could be a 'Hardcore" World type, when you die, you willl be forced to delete your world and all mobs will have a slightly increased attack % on you. Another world type that would be very useful would be "Sandbox". This world will be a creative world. It will be used in Adventure maps! Once the map has been completed, there would be an option to turn the world into survival, once done, it is impossible to change it back to creative! So the map players wont be able to switch to creative and cheat! The map creater should backup the creative mode version so he can edit the world and release it again in survival :)
This took ages to write :asd: Give me suggestions on this and yea! Thanks for reading :)
By the way, there probably are some spelling errors and such, I haven't proof read :asd:
Last edited by Ozvooky on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

wack3jo

Re: [Ideas] Huge list of ideas and suggestions!!!

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 am

nice :D
click here and here

RobinRe123

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 am

Huge list, but isnt magic already supposed to be in the release version or were Jack and XsX undecided?
If you need help, you can send me a PM. I will do my best to answer your questions :)

Ozvooky

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 am

wack3jo wrote:nice :D

Thanks! :D

RobinRe123 wrote:Huge list, but isnt magic already supposed to be in the release version or were Jack and XsX undecided?

I'm not too sure, I hope it is released in the release version! Magic would be awesome!

[Edit] Added two more ideas

wack3jo

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 am

really like the class idea :P
click here and here

Ozvooky

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 am

BluesClues

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 1:13 am

Honestly I'd rather not have classes and just have equippables change your stats and buffs :dunno:

RobinRe123

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 5:23 am

Damn, dont have enough credits left for JJX, gonna get a new iTunes gift card today :)
If you need help, you can send me a PM. I will do my best to answer your questions :)

Ozvooky

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 5:59 am

Could someone please move this to the new JJX suggestions?

DesertEagleHD

• Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Love the ideas :D
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Ozvooky

PostThu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks!

Lemoncreme

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 pm

I don't like the "Classes" idea. Not an RPG.
ImageImageImageImage

Ozvooky

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 7:36 am

Yeah good point, Ill just leave it on there though ;)

Gunther4C

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 5:59 pm

You deleted my post saying you copied me?.....nice

TwelveFoot

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Not sure if you realize, people with pink or bright blue names can't delete posts.
Stuart deleted your post and one of Alcron's, not sure why.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.
Next

Return to Suggestions