Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Constantly Killed Online

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Soorena

Constantly Killed Online

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 10:04 pm

4/5 games I join, the host is waiting at spawn waiting to punch the block below to me to make me fall to my death. As soon as you die they just quit and steal your items. This kind of farming is unacceptable. Please do something about this as it is really frustrating to lose your hard earned items that way. Right now the only way to be safe is to not have ANYTHING on you when you join so if they trap and kill you, you have nothing to lose. I recommend making the player invincible for few seconds after he joins so he can see what's going on around him. This will give players time to get out of traps before getting killed. If you guys think of any other solutions, please post here.
Thanks, :byebye:
Soorena

unfaithful p1nkbr0

Re: Constantly Killed Online

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 10:07 pm

There are many reports of this. It's sad, but it's what comes with playing with strangers. I think PixBIts are working on a possible solution.
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

penmoss

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 2:24 am

Soorena, why not pm some people and get to know them before playing with them? I totally understand the interest and excitement of playing with another person in a beloved game, but I personally like to play games with people that I know or have gotten to know through private messaging. If you ever need someone to play with, get to know them first or do not bring any items with you when connecting.
Check out my youtube for 4 videos weekly!
http://youtube.com/penmoss

unfaithful p1nkbr0

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 2:27 am

penmoss wrote:Soorena, why not pm some people and get to know them before playing with them? I totally understand the interest and excitement of playing with another person in a beloved game, but I personally like to play games with people that I know or have gotten to know through private messaging. If you ever need someone to play with, get to know them first or do not bring any items with you when connecting.

^ or just don't play auto-match games! ;)
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

Multipackwolf

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 3:07 am

:sisi: Create a Primitive Silk Shirt thingy, It protects from fall damage, which makes their traps useless.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

Return to Suggestions