Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

3 huge ideas

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Junkjackgamer7

3 huge ideas

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 3:09 am

I have been playing JJX since it came out and love everything about it,but I think there can be more. Here are some of my ideas:

1.IMPROVED CREATIVE MODE- there would be EVERY item in the game including tools, armor, portals(only if you have unlocked that world), ores/ingots, etc. There would be an option to switch between creative mode and survival(creative worlds only), this would add more functionality to create mode and also allow the player the full experience of JJX while also allowing their amaginations to run wild and do/build as they please. The ability to choose wether mobs spawn or not in creative would also be implemented.

2.BOSSES- there would be a special boss for each world that upon death would drop some valuable loot.

3.THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE- this would essentially be a very strange distorted world made up of every other world that can be found in the game already. This world would have its own boss (the final boss) that once killed would drop 1 orb of reality, which would allow you to pick one of any type of item to replace it(sort of like a one time use creative inventory). There would also be a special type of gravity here that would let the player walk up walls.

So these are my ideas. Who else agrees that these should be implimented into JJX?
Game Center: ---4dam.48---
PM me if you would like to trade.
JJX rules!!!!!

SollyStartles

Re: 3 huge ideas

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 3:15 am

think about it. if you can switch gamemodes, that would ruin the game. people could cheat, and grief in Multiplayer. blehhh. terrible terrible terrible. (im talking about griefing, not your ideas)

i really like the Center Universe idea. i wonder what the boss would be like in that one! :O
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Junkjackgamer7

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Sollision wrote:think about it. if you can switch gamemodes, that would ruin the game. people could cheat, and grief in Multiplayer. blehhh. terrible terrible terrible. (im talking about griefing, not your ideas)

i really like the Center Universe idea. i wonder what the boss would be like in that one! :O

What I meant by that was you could only do that in a creative world, not in just any gamemode. The items you spawn in would not carry over to other worlds to prevent cheating. Whatever you would be doing in creative while switching to survival would not count to your progression in the adventure. And think about it creative multiplayer is already highly griefable, there's an entire section made up of explosives... But if you we're to play in this "advanced creative" there would be a menu specifically for multiplayer that you could enable to stop other players from griefing. Ex. Permissions: block breaking, explosives, chests, etc. I probably should have explained this in my origional post. Sorry about that.
As for the Center of the Universe boss, I was thinking it would be a distorted monstrous alien face that you can only sort of see in the shadows of a very dark room(just enough to now what it is) with fire balls circleing around it. His hands would be the only only thing you could see completely. He would attack by blasting the fire balls at you or by spwiping his hand across the screen/smashing his fist into the ground.
Game Center: ---4dam.48---
PM me if you would like to trade.
JJX rules!!!!!

hunkyducky

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 1:05 am

Junkjackgamer7 wrote:
Sollision wrote:think about it. if you can switch gamemodes, that would ruin the game. people could cheat, and grief in Multiplayer. blehhh. terrible terrible terrible. (im talking about griefing, not your ideas)

What I meant by that was you could only do that in a creative world, not in just any gamemode. The items you spawn in would not carry over to other worlds to prevent cheating. Whatever you would be doing in creative while switching to survival would not count to your progression in the adventure. And think about it creative multiplayer is already highly griefable, there's an entire section made up of explosives... But if you we're to play in this "advanced creative" there would be a menu specifically for multiplayer that you could enable to stop other players from griefing. Ex. Permissions: block breaking, explosives, chests, etc. I probably should have explained this in my origional post. Sorry about that.
As for the Center of the Universe boss, I was thinking it would be a distorted monstrous alien face that you can only sort of see in the shadows of a very dark room(just enough to now what it is) with fire balls circleing around it. His hands would be the only only thing you could see completely. He would attack by blasting the fire balls at you or by spwiping his hand across the screen/smashing his fist into the ground.

I agree items definitely should not be carried over if this were to be implemented. However this "advanced creative mode" would definitely be useful for making adventure maps and maps for multiplayer.

Cubanjack

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 1:55 am

1. Yeah Pixbits want to add every PLACEABLE block in the creative menu, not everything in JJX because theres like 1600 treasures alone or something like that
If You Feel Sad, Hug A Penguin, It Will Make Life Better
Join The Penguin Cult! Members: 19
My SKyrim Mods!
My Penguin Tumblr
Lone trainer: Empoleon
Steam: Rakuza (demon head profile pic)
Gamecenter: Rakuza127

Return to Suggestions