Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

A ton of equipment system stuff

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Grettir

A ton of equipment system stuff

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 pm

So I had an odd dream about junk jack so here is the idea so perhaps I dunno you get a rare space suit and you also have an extra slot for upgrades for a rare armour set so these upgrades would look like the same item but it looks like it was improved then my other one is a pretty big feature I think but I call it world binding so you craft an altar then this altar sends you to a menu that says bind to planet...l then you select the planet you want to be "bound" to then you get special abilities in that planet like more chance of rares or I dunno flying that recharges or some kind of bonus and so if your in multiplayer or single player you glow the planets colour for example for terra you glow green and for xeno I think purple, for Seth a colour that looks like sand so yellowish and of course magmar is red ok that's all the things I think, also the upgrades are seperate items found at random.

Bluemadness

Re: A ton of equipment system stuff

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 1:45 pm

If I understand correctly, this is what you mean:

So I had an odd dream about junk jack, so here is the idea:

perhaps I dunno, you get a rare space suit, and you also have an extra slot for upgrades for a rare armour set so these upgrades would look like the same item but it looks like it was improved then my other one.

it is a pretty big feature I think but I call it world binding:

so you craft an altar, and then this altar sends you to a menu that says bind to planet... And then you select the planet you want to be "bound" to, and then you get special abilities in that planet like a better chance of rares or flying that recharges you, or some kind of bonus so if you're in multiplayer or single player you glow the planets colour, for example for terra you glow green, and for xeno I think purple, for Seth a colour that looks like sand so yellowish and of course magmar is red.

Ok that's all the things I think, also the upgrades are seperate items found at random.
If there isn't any light over the horizon, it's probably like, night.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PENGUIN CULT

Grettir

Re: A ton of equipment system stuff

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Bluemadness wrote:If I understand correctly, this is what you mean:

So I had an odd dream about junk jack, so here is the idea:

perhaps I dunno, you get a rare space suit, and you also have an extra slot for upgrades for a rare armour set so these upgrades would look like the same item but it looks like it was improved.

Other one it is a pretty big feature I think but I call it world binding:

so you craft an altar, and then this altar sends you to a menu that says bind to planet... And then you select the planet you want to be "bound" to, and then you get special abilities in that planet like a better chance of rares or flying that recharges you, or some kind of bonus so if you're in multiplayer or single player you glow the planets colour, for example for terra you glow green, and for xeno I think purple, for Seth a colour that looks like sand so yellowish and of course magmar is red.

Ok that's all the things I think, also the upgrades are seperate items found at random.

Return to Suggestions