Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Mobile Forum Access

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Darkin

Mobile Forum Access

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 11:09 pm

I have tr Tapatalk app that I use for accessing all of my forums I use easily. I saw that this forum uses it, but it seems like something needs to be updated by an admin on the forum. I was wondering if this could be fixed so it would be easy to reach the forum from a phone or iPad?
JJx IGN:
ΞDarkinΞ

Rare Trade Thread

xSlickSticks

Re: Mobile Forum Access

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 12:17 am

Darkin wrote:I have tr Tapatalk app that I use for accessing all of my forums I use easily. I saw that this forum uses it, but it seems like something needs to be updated by an admin on the forum. I was wondering if this could be fixed so it would be easy to reach the forum from a phone or iPad?

It would be amazing, if someone from JJ made an app, that is fully functional for iPhone/iPod/iPad devices, where they made the Forums mobile in an app.

(AMAZING)

-Slick
Check Out My Rare Items Shop!

Image Image Image

Josh

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Darkin wrote:I have tr Tapatalk app that I use for accessing all of my forums I use easily. I saw that this forum uses it, but it seems like something needs to be updated by an admin on the forum. I was wondering if this could be fixed so it would be easy to reach the forum from a phone or iPad?

Fixing Tapatalk on JJ forums would be awesome. It's a great way to access forums on mobile with a huge user-base. I have tried it as well on the iPhone and iPad but most features are broken, likely only missing an update on the forum's Tapatalk engine by the admins.

Could you please do this? Would be great for the community.

Darkin

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Josh wrote:

Fixing Tapatalk on JJ forums would be awesome. It's a great way to access forums on mobile with a huge user-base. I have tried it as well on the iPhone and iPad but most features are broken, likely only missing an update on the forum's Tapatalk engine by the admins.

Could you please do this? Would be great for the community.

I PM'ed an Admin about this problem, but with no reply yet. Hopefully it will be addressed soon!
JJx IGN:
ΞDarkinΞ

Rare Trade Thread

Josh

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks that would be great. Keep us posted.

Darkin

Mobile Forum Access

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Josh wrote:Thanks that would be great. Keep us posted.

It looks like it has been fixed! I am posting from Tapatalk as we speak!
JJx IGN:
ΞDarkinΞ

Rare Trade Thread

Josh

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 pm

It's not fixed. Posting was already working the problem is that most features are broken. Subscribed threads, accessing your own threads panel, etc... all of that isn't working.

Darkin

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Josh wrote:It's not fixed. Posting was already working the problem is that most features are broken. Subscribed threads, accessing your own threads panel, etc... all of that isn't working.

All of that is working for me. Ive been on it all day
JJx IGN:
ΞDarkinΞ

Rare Trade Thread

xSlickSticks

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Darkin wrote:
Josh wrote:It's not fixed. Posting was already working the problem is that most features are broken. Subscribed threads, accessing your own threads panel, etc... all of that isn't working.

All of that is working for me. Ive been on it all day

Same. Try re-downloading the app.

Image Image Image

Josh

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Really? That is very weird. Are you using the latest Tapatalk?

I'm using Tapatalk Pro on the iPhone, have tried reinstalling and the problem persists. Actually when logging in Pixbits forum it says their Tapatalk API has expired and the admins need to update it to the current version. It doesn't allow me to access most features, just posting and reading but nothing more.

xSlickSticks

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Josh wrote:Really? That is very weird. Are you using the latest Tapatalk?

I'm using Tapatalk Pro on the iPhone, have tried reinstalling and the problem persists. Actually when logging in Pixbits forum it says their Tapatalk API has expired and the admins need to update it to the current version. It doesn't allow me to access most features, just posting and reading but nothing more.

The app cannot have every feature in the forums itself, but it can support basic features.

Like:
Viewing
Messaging
Posting
Viewing Pictures
Viewing Members

All other things you have to do on Computer/Mobile Device.

-Slick

Image Image Image

Josh

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 11:49 pm

xSlickSticks wrote:

The app cannot have every feature in the forums itself, but it can support basic features.

Like:
Viewing
Messaging
Posting
Viewing Pictures
Viewing Members

-Slick

Not really. The app actually has other features, like showing you subscribed threads or showing all the threads you have participated in. This is part of the Tapatalk app and API. It works for every other forum I have added except for Pixbits forums for JJX. Something is broken in this forum's API and the admins need to update it, then those other features would work too.

xSlickSticks

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 12:42 am

Josh wrote:
xSlickSticks wrote:

Like:
Viewing
Messaging
Posting
Viewing Pictures
Viewing Members

-Slick

Not really. The app actually has other features, like showing you subscribed threads or showing all the threads you have participated in. This is part of the Tapatalk app and API. It works for every other forum I have added except for Pixbits forums for JJX. Something is broken in this forum's API and the admins need to update it, then those other features would work too.

I know, I'm just saying the basic stuff that people that cannot see there posted threads.

Image Image Image

Darkin

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 4:07 am

I had to remove JJx from my Accounts tab, then search and re-add it. Thats when everything started to work again. Are you using Tapatalk or Tapatalk 2?
JJx IGN:
ΞDarkinΞ

Rare Trade Thread

Josh

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Darkin wrote:I had to remove JJx from my Accounts tab, then search and re-add it. Thats when everything started to work again. Are you using Tapatalk or Tapatalk 2?

Tapatalk 2 which is now called Tapatalk Pro on the iPhone.

I have tried doing that, removed from the accounts tab and re-add it. Even tried fully deleting the app and downloading it again from the App Store. Nothing, this forum remains broken. :(
Next

Return to Suggestions