Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
  • Message

Rib

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 140
  • Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:28 am

Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 am

I had a fear of griefers coming to my work, then stealing things. I usually do multiplayer games in a around terra world, but I'd love to tour other strangers around. Maybe in the settings, you can alter your multiplayer experience. The other player cannot build/break, auto lock chests and forges, chat, taking items of shelves and etc. anyway, hope you like the idea. :|
PROUD MEMBER OF THE PENGUIN CULT

Image

looking to trade! :D

MithrilWarrior11

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1333
  • Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:06 pm
  • Location: Following the mithril-brick road!

Re: Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 4:59 am

Yess
Mithril, the JUDGING leader of the ANARCHY

Image

Leader of The Hitlist
11/27/13...Never Forget
Image
ADD MY GC: 11X11

A True Member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

LaserPunt

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 155
  • Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:16 am
  • Location: Xeno, the best planet ever created. Probably eating Insect Meat.

Re: Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 am

WOW great idea that would be amazing, full support! :D :approved:
RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE PURPLE
Image
I LOVE THE RAINBOW!
If I'm not on the forums, I probably got distracted by a butterfly. lol.
GC: LaserPunt MInecraft:LaserPunt
Proudly an official member of the Finned Brotherhood!

DaFatCookie

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2172
  • Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 8:38 pm
  • Location: In My Room

Re: Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Rib wrote:I had a fear of griefers coming to my work, then stealing things. I usually do multiplayer games in a around terra world, but I'd love to tour other strangers around. Maybe in the settings, you can alter your multiplayer experience. The other player cannot build/break, auto lock chests and forges, chat, taking items of shelves and etc. anyway, hope you like the idea. :|

HERE'S A BETTER IDEA Disableing others options
DISABLE Clients TNT when disabled they throw DUDS and when the host throws TNT they still blow up but they don't affect players when option for TNT disabling is on
Junk Jack Steam
Im always lurking
STEAM(you can see if I'm online)
Open Spoiler
Image

MithrilWarrior11

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1333
  • Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:06 pm
  • Location: Following the mithril-brick road!

Re: Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:13 pm

DaFatCookie wrote:
Rib wrote:I had a fear of griefers coming to my work, then stealing things. I usually do multiplayer games in a around terra world, but I'd love to tour other strangers around. Maybe in the settings, you can alter your multiplayer experience. The other player cannot build/break, auto lock chests and forges, chat, taking items of shelves and etc. anyway, hope you like the idea. :|

HERE'S A BETTER IDEA Disableing others options
DISABLE Clients TNT when disabled they throw DUDS and when the host throws TNT they still blow up but they don't affect players when option for TNT disabling is on

cool idea
Mithril, the JUDGING leader of the ANARCHY

Image

Leader of The Hitlist
11/27/13...Never Forget
Image
ADD MY GC: 11X11

A True Member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Shaun

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2964
  • Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 am
  • Location: Hint: Kangaroos... Nuff said.

Re: Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Or... when you hold a Sign and Place it on a chest you type
: owner: (Your Name) /
And that makes it so only you can use the chest.

MithrilWarrior11

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1333
  • Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:06 pm
  • Location: Following the mithril-brick road!

Re: Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Shaun wrote:Or... when you hold a Sign and Place it on a chest you type
: owner: (Your Name) /
And that makes it so only you can use the chest.

almost like minecraft's private sign! u could sign it with your game center
Mithril, the JUDGING leader of the ANARCHY

Image

Leader of The Hitlist
11/27/13...Never Forget
Image
ADD MY GC: 11X11

A True Member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Shaun

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2964
  • Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 am
  • Location: Hint: Kangaroos... Nuff said.

Re: Auto lock chests on multiplayer.

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Exactly!

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests