Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Translating Junk Jack X

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
SuperNintendo

Re: Translating Junk Jack X

PostFri May 22, 2015 4:49 am

Yes, but most of the words I can see in JJX can't be translated and called "Borrowed Words" here in our country, sometimes just uses different spellings. There are lots of languages here in the Philippines, Tagalog is most commonly used.
On the quest of being a helpful forum user.

GC: Super_Nintendo

floklo

PostFri May 22, 2015 6:50 am

i started to translate few things in italian! might take some time!

Multipackwolf

PostFri May 22, 2015 8:05 am

The developers are italian.. I'm not sure they need an italian translation..
Steam | Discord - Multarix#9461
Warframe | Clan Leader of <Wolfish> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Apple3001

PostFri May 22, 2015 9:01 am

Yes, there is even italian translation in game's files.

2539Woo

PostSat May 23, 2015 12:18 am

SuperNintendo wrote:Yes, but most of the words I can see in JJX can't be translated and called "Borrowed Words" here in our country, sometimes just uses different spellings. There are lots of languages here in the Philippines, Tagalog is most commonly used.

Ah.
I would help with that, but unfortunately I know only a few words in Tagalong. It's a very throaty language, yeah? With quite a bit of repeating syllables… then again, I can't really judge, American English as well as UK English are very strange as well.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

SuperNintendo

PostSat May 23, 2015 6:59 am

Okay man, I could start with the blocks now.
On the quest of being a helpful forum user.

GC: Super_Nintendo

AmazingJunkJackMan

• Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth,

PostFri Aug 07, 2015 10:41 am

I am currently translating to Dutch and brought it from 9% to 15%(and now further) but its going real slow and some things that where already there are not very good and looks like its done with google translate. So if you speak Dutch please help with it? :hail: Please?

EDIT: Also people call things different names for example 1 person called a shovel a schop and someone else called it a schep. Both are correct but these differences cant Be in a game. And 1 person called a coal lump a stuk kool and a copper lump a kopererts. wich is even worse
Nothing interesting here...

SpookingSpooker

PostFri Jun 10, 2016 4:28 am

I will try translating to Russian..

Myfilmhef

Help me to share movie site with your community?

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:45 am

Hi !
I didnt find any related topic, so i will start here ..
As i see this site forum.pixbits.com have a lot of friendly users, have you any kind of advertising therein? Maybe free, payed or excnahging?
I want to buy some banners, how can i do it? could look at my site and answer me by mail with price for my site?
Users also insterested in movies on https://myfilm.pw/ and get to my site by this queries:
<strong>amazon download movie</strong>, <strong>dhamaal full movie</strong>, <strong>watch ted full movie for free</strong>, <strong>full hd movies online</strong>, <strong>zombieland 2 full movie free</strong>, <strong>free downloads tamil movies</strong>, <strong>can you download movies to a kindle fire</strong>, <strong>towel head full movie</strong>, <strong>toy story of terror full movie online</strong>, <strong>mard full movie</strong>, <strong>interview full movie free online</strong>, <strong>watch bambi full movie</strong>, <strong>yogi tamil movie download</strong>, <strong>downloading movies from itunes to ipad</strong>, <strong>dinner for schmucks full movie</strong>, <strong>transformers rise of the fallen full movie</strong>

Please contact me by email: seogbs@gmail.com
Thank you in advance

Myfilmhef

How can i share online movie site with your community???

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:45 am

Hi
I didnt find any related topic, so i will start here , ok?
As i see this site forum.pixbits.com have a lot of active users, have you some kind of advertising in these parts? Maybe free, payed or excnahging?
I want to buy some traffic from your site, how can i do it? could look at my site and answer me by mail with your price??
Users also insterested in movies on https://myfilm.pw/ and get to my site by this queries:
<strong>babys day out full movie</strong>, <strong>mp4 movie downloads free</strong>, <strong>paranormal activity 2007 full movie</strong>, <strong>youtube lord of the rings full movie</strong>, <strong>the 300 spartans 1962 full movie</strong>, <strong>movies online stream</strong>, <strong>x men the wolverine full movie</strong>, <strong>the 13th warrior full movie</strong>, <strong>new movie online free</strong>, <strong>the dark knight full movie online</strong>, <strong>the town free full movie</strong>, <strong>full length hallmark movies</strong>, <strong>new free movies</strong>, <strong>vampires full movie</strong>, <strong>brides maids full movie</strong>, <strong>full movies free online no download</strong>

Thanks in advance.

Myfilmhef

How can i spread my movie site with your audience???

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:48 am

Hi !
I didnt find any related topic, so i will start here ...
As i see your site forum.pixbits.com have a lot of friendly users, have you some kind of advertising at this point? Free or Paid
I want to buy some banners, how can i do it? Please look at my site and the answer please send me to my email with your price??
<strong>the shining full movie free online</strong>, <strong>mp4 movie free download</strong>, <strong>lion king 1 2 full movie</strong>, <strong>the lion king full movie online free</strong>, <strong>the phantom menace full movie</strong>, <strong>stream movie</strong>, <strong>kids full movie 1995</strong>, <strong>movie download size</strong>, <strong>warm bodies full movie free download</strong>, <strong>best online streaming</strong>, <strong>online movie</strong>, <strong>ears open eyeballs click full movie free</strong>, <strong>always full movie</strong>, <strong>spy kids full movie</strong>, <strong>mission to mars full movie</strong>, <strong>full movie youtube</strong>

Thanks in advance!

Myfilmhef

How can i spread movie site with your audience?

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:49 am

Hi
I didnt find any related topic, so i will start here .
I see your site forum.pixbits.com have a lot of active users, have you any kind of advertising herein? Maybe free, payed or excnahging?
I want to buy 1-2 banners, how can i do it? could look at my site and the answer please send me to my email with your best price???
<strong>dragon ball z bio broly full movie</strong>, <strong>star wars episode iv full movie</strong>, <strong>ernest saves christmas full movie</strong>, <strong>movies online for free without download</strong>, <strong>grease full movie free download</strong>, <strong>lesbian movies free download</strong>, <strong>the king speech full movie</strong>, <strong>full fifty shades of grey movie online</strong>, <strong>download free sexy movies</strong>, <strong>love potion number 9 full movie</strong>, <strong>fireproof full movie free</strong>, <strong>is crackle free</strong>, <strong>spongebob the movie full</strong>, <strong>download window movie maker free</strong>, <strong>disney up full movie</strong>, <strong>the master of disguise full movie</strong>

God bless you in advance.

Myfilmhef

How can i spread online movie site with your users?

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:49 am

Hi !
I didnt find any related topic, so i will start here ..
I see your site forum.pixbits.com have a lot of active users, have you some kind of advertising here? Free, Paid, etc
I want to buy some banners, how can i do it? could look at my site and answer me by mail with your price??
<strong>moonwalker movie download</strong>, <strong>bollywood torrent movies download</strong>, <strong>free war movies full length</strong>, <strong>dbz battle of gods full movie english dub download</strong>, <strong>godzilla final wars full movie free download</strong>, <strong>miracle full movie online</strong>, <strong>playboy full movies</strong>, <strong>full movie ratatouille</strong>, <strong>youtube free movies full movies</strong>, <strong>blind side full movie online</strong>, <strong>watch om shanti om full movie</strong>, <strong>disney movies full length</strong>, <strong>instant download movies</strong>, <strong>lord of the rings fellowship full movie</strong>, <strong>hobbit full movie</strong>, <strong>friday free full movie</strong>

Thank you in advance!

Myfilmhef

Help me to share movie site with your audience??

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:50 am

Hi !!
I didnt find any related topic, so i will start here , ok?
I see your site forum.pixbits.com have big amount of active users, have you any kind of advertising therein? Maybe free, payed or excnahging?
I want to buy 1-2 banners, how can i do it? Please look at my site and answer me by email with price for my site?
<strong>free big hero 6 full movie</strong>, <strong>chicago full movie online free</strong>, <strong>spy kids 3d full movie</strong>, <strong>swimfan full movie</strong>, <strong>spread full movie online free</strong>, <strong>full movie brave</strong>, <strong>movie download websites free</strong>, <strong>channel movies</strong>, <strong>free gay movie download</strong>, <strong>crackle com free movie</strong>, <strong>flashpoint full movie</strong>, <strong>free downloads for movies</strong>, <strong>devil full movie</strong>, <strong>ponyo full movie download</strong>, <strong>megashare full movie</strong>, <strong>download free sex movie</strong>

God bless you in advance!

Myfilmhef

How can i spread my site with your audience?

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:50 am

Hi
I didnt find any related topic, so i will start here .
I see this site forum.pixbits.com have a lot of friendly users, have you any kind of advertising at this point? Maybe free, payed or excnahging?
I want to buy 1-2 banners, how can i do it? could look at my site and answer me by email with price for my site?
<strong>google movies free download</strong>, <strong>elf the full movie</strong>, <strong>watch annabelle full movie for free</strong>, <strong>a haunted mansion full movie</strong>, <strong>download the wolf of wall street movie</strong>, <strong>tangled full movie in english</strong>, <strong>predator 1 full movie</strong>, <strong>captain phillips full movie</strong>, <strong>halloween 1 2007 full movie</strong>, <strong>download pride and prejudice movie</strong>, <strong>cube full movie</strong>, <strong>youtube movies free online full</strong>, <strong>ethiopian film full movie</strong>, <strong>watch 9 online free full movie</strong>, <strong>the marine 2 full movie</strong>, <strong>free online movies no signup no download</strong>

Thanks in advance!!
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions