Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Junk Jack X Ideas

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Dylan

Junk Jack X Ideas

PostSat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Welcome To Our Ideas!!!
The Ideas are sorted out. Here The Miner's and My Ideas are Here collected. Please read and we may discuss anything new or old in this list. If something is already been posted by some one else then forgive me... Also Credit to "The Miner" for his Spectacular Ideas. I made in the descriptions of the Ideas and they may have my opinion or summary. The Miner's will have a Symbol Beside the idea which clicking on it Would take you to the Original Post. All Ideas by "The Miner" should have this Symbol ( [TM] ) Enjoy!!!

If any Mistakes or Problems with this page Please PM me, Thank You

For your convenience the colors are added to help you know what topic your at!

Jack ( Cursor ) Ideas

• Coloring Jack's Backpack
    An available way to change the color of his backpack to match with any outfit.

• Mustache
    A feature that toggles to have Jack with a mustache. (Since he always has one) or at least change the kind.

Clothes Ideas

• Police Set
    Fancy clothes that make you look like a police man
  • Army Sets
    Play like a soldier with these sets! Fancy rare clothes that make you look like different soldiers around the world. Stats are not necessary but would be nice. Some make you look like a Marine, a general, Navy seals, Air force, Russian, Ect...

Food Ideas

• Candy
    Edible sweets with choosable flavors. From sweet lollypops to a delicious cotton candy!!!
  • Cookies
    Sweet baking goods with flavors of fruits and your favorite chocolate chip cookie!
  • Pasta
    Why not pasta to make you spaghetti and meatball dish and have a wonderful pasta dish or have that wonderful lasagna (maybe the pasta can be made from flour)
  • Hot Sauce
    Hot sauce, if there's chili lets make so hot sauce, if this idea is not to overpowered, when Jack drinks or eats it however he can turn reddish meaning its very hot. LOL
  • Ketchup
    Maybe a Heart if you eat it alone? or just add it to some fries or our Hotdogs!
    Open Spoiler

Weapon Ideas

• GreatSwords
    Why not a longer sword like a Katana or big weapons (in size) and yes I've notice that the better the material the longer it is. But like the Old Glyph sword it's big but why not BIGGER or LOOONGER?!?!? Damage Increase is not necessary.
  • Butcher Knife
    A weapon like a butcher knife, maybe throwable or just to use as a sword or decoration for the kitchen.
  • Melee Knife
    Its just the same as the Throwing Knife but you can melee with it.
  • Long Throwing Knifes
    Just a longer version of the Throwing knife but just to have fun... Damage may have a slight increase...
  • Maces
    Medieval Weapons, like the spike ball. but maybe several more mace types
  • Magic
    Magic projectiles of different colors like the mages and Murks in the game, Cellestial Orbs that may be crafted from gems or the red orb, maybe if they add more orbs than just the red orb maybe they can be made with this rare object.
  • Lance
    A long spear like weapon that is completely horizontal in Jacks hands. when Jack hits something it should move forward like if he stabbed some thing with it.
  • Shields
    Defensive weapon that may be held to reduce damage in the facing direction while held. Or placed in the Trinket Slot to improve defense stats and would be nice if it where visible in his other unused hand.
  • Boomerang
    Deals blunt damage and is thrown and recovered like a toy. Can be made and special ones can be found. The feature of it coming back to the thrower is OP and hard to do.
  • Slingshot
    Bring back this old classic from Junk Jack.
  • Gloves
    Gloves that Jack uses to deal a more effective punch! Like the bear claw. Lets make some gloves of several things like some with claws or knifes, to deal slashing damage. And maybe magical gloves that cast magic orbs like the mages in JJX.
  • Glass Sword
    Sharp but breaks very quickly. Made from the Glass Shards.
  • Gem Weapons
    Weapons made from gems to give the game a twist. Looks sharp and magical. Weapons may have effects like the current gem and may be boosted if encrusted with the same gem. Like Ruby Sword will have the longest range and if encrusted maybe more range maybe added. They should deal magic damage and have the range of two blocks. Arrows may also deal magic damage and have like a "Following tail" ( I forgot How is that called)
  • Metal Knifes and Shuriken
    Throwing knifes and Shuriken should be made of other metals too! Since swords and Spears and Muals can be made of it. Made the same way has the iron ones but with other metals.

Treasure Ideas

• Money Treasure
    Add Money Treasure to find and learn coins and money around the world, while one is having fun getting them.
  • Wizard's Wand
    A Treasure just to hold when your wearing the wizard set. Just to have fun.
  • Junk Jack Treasure
    Bring those classic treasures like the grail and those huge statues! Those might bring a Big Hit!

Planet Ideas
  • Dinosaurs
    Dinosaur-like mobs since the game is not related to future technology.
  • Xeno Improvement
    Xeno is an Alien planet... More aliens... to substitute this icy the frosted biome and the icy characters... they can be moved to Cryo, and the Biome may be replaced with like an acidic place and nasty slimy things... More Alienishness!
Miscellaneous Ideas
  • Newspaper And Books
    There's a pencil and there's paper, Lets make writable books and newspapers to say the wonderful news.
  • Jack's Coin
    Just a coin with Jacks Face to play money with noobs or cousins that don't have rares to buy or to buy Craftable stuff. They may be made from any metal but require a advanced Tinkers Work shop made with the Enhanced Widget.
  • Decorative Fish Tanks
    Allows Some things To Be placed in the fish tanks to decorate since its just plain. Maybe coral or shells or even sand.
  • Music Player
    A functional music player or CD player to play music and tunes of the original JJ and the JJX versions

We will be ADDING MORE so please CHECK recently, It was time consuming... Comment something or add an Opinion. Also if you have an Idea Pm us and we may add it to the list!
Thanks for reading!!!
Last edited by Dylan on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:13 am, edited 20 times in total.
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

123outerme

Re: Great Swords,shields and other Weapons

PostSat Jul 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Galvanium weapons do magic damage.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

2539Woo

PostSun Jul 13, 2014 12:07 am

Jack will never dual-wield, just so you know.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

SollyStartles

PostSun Jul 13, 2014 12:13 am

Maybe a shield could be an equippable.
If you have it equipped, you can either knock back enemies, or block attacks from the corresponding view.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Dylan

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 12:38 am

2539Woo wrote:Jack will never dual-wield, just so you know.

why not and how do you know?
The M.O.B Scientist

Dylan

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 am

SollyStartles wrote:Maybe a shield could be an equippable.
If you have it equipped, you can either knock back enemies, or block attacks from the corresponding view.

Exactly your getting the point!
The M.O.B Scientist

Dylan

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 12:41 am

123outerme wrote:Galvanium weapons do magic damage.

That I did know but they attack just like a normal sword.
The M.O.B Scientist

123outerme

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 1:42 am

SollyStartles wrote:
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature

Emblin

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 8:29 pm

JJX isn't an RPG, why add great swords and shields and when all you need is normal swords and armor? There is no real point for having a larger variety
Proud and only member of the JJX Forever Alone Club

Very hard/Hardcore miner, monster slayer

Yuca and Cryo are my favorite planets

Museum of every rare in JJX ever to exist:
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dylan

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Emblin wrote:JJX isn't an RPG, why add great swords and shields and when all you need is normal swords and armor? There is no real point for having a larger variety

More things to have more fun!
The M.O.B Scientist

2539Woo

PostMon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Would you prefer more planets with the same weapons or lots of thing with just one planet? I'm not trying to be hostile but y'know, it's preference.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Dylan

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 am

2539Woo wrote:Would you prefer more planets with the same weapons or lots of thing with just one planet? I'm not trying to be hostile but y'know, it's preference.

Junk jack was like that somewhat and I did like that but both would be cool, they just need to fix some of the planets. and more things like weapons or new things, I got tired of playing JJX after I was hooked until they added the potions then I got hooked again, which I get frustrated when I saw the gold Shield and could not use it.So I thought it would be a good idea to be able to do so. And since JJ nobody can shoot or have anything that use the same projectiles. Don't worry I don't become hostile easily ;)
The M.O.B Scientist

E70Halo

PostSat Jul 19, 2014 7:47 pm

I love most of those ideas but it doesn't matter what I say on the forum.... I understand you guys don't want to turn junk jack x into a RPG... But I support the idea of more Mage items. They have some Mage tunics i just think it would be nice to get some more content in..
Last edited by E70Halo on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2539Woo

PostSat Jul 19, 2014 7:50 pm

E70Halo wrote:I love most of those ideas but it doesn't matter what I say on the forum ;)

Everyone has a say here on the forums, it's only the matter of whether or not your word creditable. Or if it doesn't sound like a mentally unstable homeless man's blathering. :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Runo Spitfire

PostSun Jul 20, 2014 1:16 am

Dylan. I like that you mentioned shields and knock backs . I'm all for dual-wielding. You should take a look at these threads if you're still interested. (I suggested having shields incorporated in the game a while back). viewtopic.php?f=38&t=20149
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=19878
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Next

Return to Suggestions