Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Locked door

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
123outerme

Re: Locked door

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm

You would have to bind the key to certain door(s).
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Dylan

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Multipackwolf wrote:I'm not sure about it being a door, but I'd like a block that stops clients from walking through it, but the host can. So you could have a kind of "Authorized entry only" part of your house.

love it :D
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

CoreXreation

• Location: Wishing I had my mini 1 gb ram xp laptop running arch linux

PostSat Aug 01, 2015 1:07 pm

THERE NEEDS TO BE A FUNCTION WHERE ELECTRONICS LOCK ALL THE DOORS when it gives a low... Unconected it should remain the same... But low needs to be locked SHUT and high needs to be locked open! I built a WHOLE circuit on a 8-bit changing password door opener just to find out that its useless -.- Very aggravating. Now i have to figure out how to somehow make an electronic swich where when the person opens the door it closes itself or if you enter the room when the security is on i need mob spawners... At ground level -.- like thats ever going to kill anyone... And golden eggs crash the game when they come out of a dispencer.... So i cant just have 5 MILLION eggs come out when they open tye door -.-... And i dont even know if a door can give a sensor reading if its opened... So i have to use light.... And i don even know if doors block light... So.... i have to use lag circuits.... And that lags me and may disconnect the game.... Grrrr... Need to fix 2 things... First golden eggs should drop from dispensers AND HATCH as if a person was throwing them.... Second the doors need to lock with a electronic signal... This way you can walk up to your door... Open it automatically with a pad.... The circuit locks the outside pad... After you step off the inside pad when you step on it again it opens and locks the inside pad and when you step off the outside pad.... Etc... So you can run into a place automatically and no one can come in after you until you decide you wanna come out... After that we should have the ability optional to kill other players with special 1 block radius weapons that only work if both players allow it in some settings or in game popup or something.... or if both players stand on opposite sides of a mechanism and accept an in game popup... Death match mode is activated where you have 1-2 block radius weapons and bows(still max 5.4 range) and arrows and throwing items.... That would be so fun with electronics... Run in a castle.... door locks behind you... Go to top floor and archer.... Guy goes go other tower and archers or releases a golden egg item dispenser into the other guys castle and if he stay there he's toast.... Etc etc... Damn I'm on a role..... We'll anyways the only actual request here is the electronic lock... The death match mode and item dispenser hatching golden eggs is not a necessity(but super fun!) although I can see how death match would be hard... Item dispenser no... That's seems easy... But death match mode.. Hmmm... It could make both players read each other as enemies instead of players.... And perhaps reduce the damage significantly when a player attacks another player.... Then you can ignore my 1-2 block radius weapon suggestion and the death match mode is up to the creator of the map... Dropping certain weapons for both players etc.... Perhaps I'm to involved in this game... I did after all make a GIGANTIC circuit and 5 days of work(almost 24/7) to make a simple operating(not simple XD... We'll PERHAPS that too XD) changing 8-bit door password... But hay! I love this game ;) anyways! Peace out!
Game Center ID Rose of the Risen Demon

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

SolarPug

PostSat Aug 01, 2015 10:18 pm

CoreXreation wrote:THERE NEEDS TO BE A FUNCTION WHERE ELECTRONICS LOCK ALL THE DOORS when it gives a low... Unconected it should remain the same... But low needs to be locked SHUT and high needs to be locked open! I built a WHOLE circuit on a 8-bit changing password door opener just to find out that its useless -.- Very aggravating. Now i have to figure out how to somehow make an electronic swich where when the person opens the door it closes itself or if you enter the room when the security is on i need mob spawners... At ground level -.- like thats ever going to kill anyone... And golden eggs crash the game when they come out of a dispencer.... So i cant just have 5 MILLION eggs come out when they open tye door -.-... And i dont even know if a door can give a sensor reading if its opened... So i have to use light.... And i don even know if doors block light... So.... i have to use lag circuits.... And that lags me and may disconnect the game.... Grrrr... Need to fix 2 things... First golden eggs should drop from dispensers AND HATCH as if a person was throwing them.... Second the doors need to lock with a electronic signal... This way you can walk up to your door... Open it automatically with a pad.... The circuit locks the outside pad... After you step off the inside pad when you step on it again it opens and locks the inside pad and when you step off the outside pad.... Etc... So you can run into a place automatically and no one can come in after you until you decide you wanna come out... After that we should have the ability optional to kill other players with special 1 block radius weapons that only work if both players allow it in some settings or in game popup or something.... or if both players stand on opposite sides of a mechanism and accept an in game popup... Death match mode is activated where you have 1-2 block radius weapons and bows(still max 5.4 range) and arrows and throwing items.... That would be so fun with electronics... Run in a castle.... door locks behind you... Go to top floor and archer.... Guy goes go other tower and archers or releases a golden egg item dispenser into the other guys castle and if he stay there he's toast.... Etc etc... Damn I'm on a role..... We'll anyways the only actual request here is the electronic lock... The death match mode and item dispenser hatching golden eggs is not a necessity(but super fun!) although I can see how death match would be hard... Item dispenser no... That's seems easy... But death match mode.. Hmmm... It could make both players read each other as enemies instead of players.... And perhaps reduce the damage significantly when a player attacks another player.... Then you can ignore my 1-2 block radius weapon suggestion and the death match mode is up to the creator of the map... Dropping certain weapons for both players etc.... Perhaps I'm to involved in this game... I did after all make a GIGANTIC circuit and 5 days of work(almost 24/7) to make a simple operating(not simple XD... We'll PERHAPS that too XD) changing 8-bit door password... But hay! I love this game ;) anyways! Peace out!

sorry man I don't think this topic was in reference to electronics
Thanks, Solly.

CoreXreation

Locked door

PostSat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Oh.... Well i figured if everyone is asking for a locked door... Instead of adding a whole new element to the game... Tweaking an already implemented element would do the exact same thing... And also fix a silly weird thing(why even have electronics to doors if it does nothing)

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

Darth Malgus

PostWed Sep 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Without an electronics-based lock system, passcodes and switch combo door openers are meaningless.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
- Calvin [and Hobbes]

In game name: Baron Revilgaz
Gamecenter: Phishi

CoreXreation

Locked door

PostThu Oct 08, 2015 5:37 am

I agree 100% half the reason I suggested this. The other half being that I couldn't see a reason to electronics connecting to a door if it didn't lock. The other advantage to this could be the ability to place a certain item in a chest. Then they could allow you to compare chests and if the compares worked opens the door. This could allow you to build a survival map and one "quest" could be to find a diamond to go to the next area. This is already implemented in mine craft and is an incredible feature(except in mine craft instead of locking doors with electronics you move walls to act as doors... However this seems far simpler.

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳