Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Ridable Pets

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Landonius12

Ridable Pets

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 5:47 am

I suggest that you add ridable animals that you can tame with a saddle. Jack would be sitting on top of it, and it could still hop like a regular animal, or even better, like an enemy, where its legs scoot back and forth. saddles could either be a rare chest drop, or craftable with cured leather. There could also be awesome rare ones! Thanks a lot! :dentone:
GC: Lando :) 12

My Shop

MUMMIES FOREVER!

SollyStartles

Re: Ridable Pets

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 am

Already suggested, and rejected. Please search before posting.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

RoninShockd

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 am

Aw, what!? You sons of Beethovens over at pixbits rejected that? For shame!
"When someone needs help, it is your responsibility to help them, whether or not you want to. When the world acknowledges this, we will all know peace." -My hopeful brain 2014
PROUD MEMBER OF THE JJX SOCIETY
GC: milkitybudder
OLO

2539Woo

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 12:11 am

RoninShockd wrote:Aw, what!? You sons of Beethovens over at pixbits rejected that? For shame!

Why? The world loops, having 'faster' transportation would be redundant when you have armors that increase speed. Since the world loops around, the only "useful" place the animals people suggest on the wiki and here that animals would have would be the surface of planets. A large majority of JJ is spent underground, for the people who actually bother to play the game that is. *ahem*

Anyways, suggested in the original, denied. Suggested now, and for what I believe to be maybe the eighth or nineth time, denied by the majority of the community.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 12:22 am

You just been told, son.
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

LumberJack400

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 12:26 am

#eREKTile dysfunction
ImageImage

RoninShockd

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 1:20 am

Wow. *ahem* I do play the game. I bought it when it came out. *ahem* I just thought it would be cool. Nothing to do with usefulness. *ahem* They are even in Terraria. *ahem* I was trying to be humorous. Apparently I failed. *ahem* *ahem* *ahem*.
Plus, how are fancy armors more useful than rideable pets? Rideable pets can be for vanity genius.
"When someone needs help, it is your responsibility to help them, whether or not you want to. When the world acknowledges this, we will all know peace." -My hopeful brain 2014
OLO

2539Woo

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 am

RoninShockd wrote:Wow. *ahem* I do play the game. I bought it when it came out. *ahem* I just thought it would be cool. Nothing to do with usefulness. *ahem* They are even in Terraria. *ahem* I was trying to be humorous. Apparently I failed. *ahem* *ahem* *ahem*.
Plus, how are fancy armors more useful than rideable pets? Rideable pets can be for vanity genius.

I wasn't specifically aiming that towards you, just FYI :P
Define 'rideable', do you mean walking on the ground and not jumping? Look, people suggest those things mainly for transportation, which is nigh useless in JJX. And honestly, it just doesn't feel like it would work. You can ride a Pocket Pig? Great! You're… sitting there for really no reason except to say you're riding a pig. A horse or Mule? Sure, but there's really no point than either looking like a knight in shining armor or dirty farmer, which you can already do with costumes.
Vanity is anything you can feign youself, there's tons of clothing which is just for fun, and pets which follow you around. We'd have to have mountable animals, some way to ride them, and then the riding mechanics themselves. A lot easier said then done, even if it's not as difficult as you think it may be. It's a very… strange concept to 2-D games. I mean, can you name a lot of games that have stuff like that and don't run on a engine built for 3-D games?
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

RoninShockd

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 2:14 am

Irrelevant. I'm just saying it would be cool in my opinion. Nothing else. Reason? Because it looks cool. Basically it would be a pair of pants. Plus, I'd say Junk jack is not one of the more "normal" games.

Btw, thanks for clearing up who you were directing to. I thought I sensed hostility. I got a little :evil: for a second there.
OLO

SollyStartles

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 7:54 am

RoninShockd wrote:Wow. *ahem* I do play the game. I bought it when it came out. *ahem* I just thought it would be cool. Nothing to do with usefulness. *ahem* They are even in Terraria. *ahem* I was trying to be humorous. Apparently I failed. *ahem* *ahem* *ahem*.

It's like your trying to be obnoxious. :look:
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

RoninShockd

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 2:19 pm

SollyStartles wrote:

It's like your trying to be obnoxious. :look:

Obnoxious? Of course I'm being obnoxious! That's the point!
OLO

SollyStartles

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 4:53 pm

:look:
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 4:55 pm

He was trying to immitate Woo.
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

SollyStartles

PostSun Nov 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Quote wrote:He was trying to immitate Woo.

Yes, yes, I understood that. :sisi: But, obnoxiously.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Return to Suggestions