Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

New Planet

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Lightbulb

New Planet

PostSat Feb 14, 2015 7:10 pm

This is just a wild idea. Feel free to post your thoughts on the subject.

Aero
Crust
-Ragged-Like Stone with Rocky Earth, No Trees and few grass
-Tons of crevices or holes leading to massive caves

Underground
-Dark Brown Coloured rocks. Mostly Massive caves with stalagmites and stalactites. Pottery, bones, dropping, and usual cave stuff are found.

Biomes
Spherical Shrine
-Fairly Moderate in size. Contains lootables. Air Idol, Sky Slab, and Cloud, Air, and Sky Totems. Lighting found inside are torches.

Ruins
-Large in size. May look like a crashed and abandoned air ship. Contains random loot that can be usually found in other planets. Monsters of other planets may spawn in this particular place (if possible). Its "Hull" looks like a strong dark silver colour.

Near Bedrock
-Mostly spacious, little rocks. Unique air gusts at a fixed place with a seen graphical direction will appear. Going into one will blow you at a phenomenal rate. Drag force is 1/2 the damage fall damage will do. Protection will apply to fall damage.

If you read the characteristics of the planet, it is oviously an Air-Based planet. A hollow planet with few shrined from olden civilizations and crashed airships. At the core, strong gusts of wind will appear which may kill you and hard to venture if not careful. Now lets get to the mobs.

Mobs

Albatross
-Big bird, Non Hostile, Fairly Fast moving

Giant Bird/Owl
-Like birds in other planets, but twice their size. Non Hostile, Fairly fast moving

Giant Hawk/Eagle
-Big Bird, Hostile, Fast moving

Long Legs
-Giant Tall Spider, Hostile, Moderately Slow moving, Only spawns at dark places

Ptera
-Giant prehistoric reptile-like flying mob, Hostile, Moderately fast moving, only spawns at dark places

Dusty
-Small Tornado-like mob with swirling rocks around it and 2 red eyes in the middle, Hostile, Moderately fast moving, onky spawns ar dark places. Can fly and will look like an orb when not standing on solid block.

Active Air Totem
-Stationary Mob, Hostile, will fire damaging slashes of air every 8 miliseconds.

Strato
-Flying Cloud-like mob, Hostile, will attack by hovering up top of you and shooting lightning. Moderately Fast.

Cirro
-Flying Wisp-Cloud-like mob, Holstile, will attack by hovering up top of you and shooting hail. Moderate Speed

Cumul
-Flying Cotton-Cloud-like mob, Hostile, will go to you and will lower speed and attack speed while in it. Slow speed

Culonim
-Big Dark Cloud mob. Hostile, will hover around you and attacking you by shooting lighting and hail. Very Slow Speed

Rare Stuff
-Air Orb(Dusty)
-Cloud-in-a-stick(Cloud-themed mobs)
-Giant Feather(All bird-themed mobs)
-Lightning Bolt(Strato, Culonim) [Can Be placed, gives off light]
-Diamond Ice (Cirro, Culonim)
-Cloudy Bed (All Cloud-themed mobs)
-Moisture (All cloud-themed mobs)

The mobs themeselves have adapted to the planet making them more of the flying variant. Also, sentient clouds exist and will pursue you. The treasures themselves are something you can keep for accomplishing the challenges the planet can offer to you. Thats all, thanks for reading. Feel free to post your thoughts on the idea.

DaFatCookie

Re: New Planet

PostSat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 pm

I like :approved:

Welcome to the forums
Junk Jack Steam
Im always lurking
STEAM(you can see if I'm online)
Open Spoiler

Margot1759

PostSat Feb 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Welcome!

Great suggestions, I can tell how much effort you put into this thought! Some of your world suggestions could most certainly help, yet some resemble the worlds we already have. :)
margot
GC: Margot.1759

CoolDamp1

PostSun Feb 15, 2015 4:46 am

Great idea indeed, I was thinking of something similar when I saw Aero, I was think sky island. (Sorta like from Terraria, but without the house and chests and no ground below.) still good idea!
Current News
JJX: Now with giant mushrooms!
Minecraft: Currently getting ruined by Microsoft
Terraria: Currently ending it's adventure.
Survivalcraft: Ruined by groups.
Minebuilder: Slow climb, still hard.

Zero1000

PostSat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 am

I don't think this would be a good idea, since planets take a very long time to be made, and with only two developers it can be hard. If it gets accepted, then you should be patient.
Former Mercenary in The Hitlist
I leave as many griefers as my name! Zero, A member of ANARCHY
«A Nice Member in Apple FanClub»
Zero1000 is a Merchant of Many

Rippedorigami

PostSat Feb 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Zero1000 wrote:I don't think this would be a good idea, since planets take a very long time to be made, and with only two developers it can be hard. If it gets accepted, then you should be patient.

You don't think it would be a good idea because you would rather they spend their time working on other things besides new planets I assume?

I think it's a wonderful idea for a new planet, Lyven.

Zero1000

PostSat Feb 21, 2015 6:48 pm

*thinks* *reads* It could be good to have it. Just be patient, because planets are not easy for 2 devs. Yuca took 1 year to be made, if i'm not mistaken.
Former Mercenary in The Hitlist
I leave as many griefers as my name! Zero, A member of ANARCHY
«A Nice Member in Apple FanClub»
Zero1000 is a Merchant of Many

Lightbulb

PostSun Feb 22, 2015 10:30 am

Woah, i didnt know that junk jack was made by 2 devs.

I also didnt expect my planet to be made in like 2 months anyways, i dont even expect my planet to be made at all xD. Its just an idea. Not all suggestions get implimented ingame after all. Thanks for all the comments :D

Return to Suggestions