Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Jurassic World

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Runo Spitfire

Jurassic World

PostTue Jun 23, 2015 12:52 am

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Stone Age planet, with some paleolithic mobs (dinosaurs and cavemen zombies ), dinosaur statues, prehistoric fishes, asteroid showers, cave paintings , neolithic art, carnivorous plants (that hurt you when you pass them by) and fossil blocs?

I'm not expecting these ideas to come to fruition but I think they are worth considering.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

SollyStartles

Re: Jurassic World

PostTue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 am

Yes.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

emerysn

PostTue Jun 23, 2015 3:56 am

I saw this movie for the second time today! ;u;
Adding this feature would feed my insatiable dinosaur love. Pixbits, I would love you so much more if you did this!

Runo Spitfire

PostTue Jun 23, 2015 4:21 am

SollyStartles wrote:Yes.

Thank you for your feedback.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Runo Spitfire

PostTue Jun 23, 2015 4:23 am

emerysn wrote:I saw this movie for the second time today! ;u;
Adding this feature would feed my insatiable dinosaur love. Pixbits, I would love you so much more if you did this!

I did not watch the movie but I admit, that's what got me thinking. I also love dinosaurs.

hunkyducky1

PostTue Jun 23, 2015 10:33 pm

This is a great idea :)!

Runo Spitfire

PostFri Jun 26, 2015 6:09 am

hunkyducky1 wrote:This is a great idea :)!

Thanks

yikems

PostWed Jul 01, 2015 11:33 pm

this would be cool.. and they already have bones and fossels in the code.. :D
GC: yikems
KiK: Yikem

Neil14707

PostThu Jul 02, 2015 3:30 am

yikems wrote:this would be cool.. and they already have bones and fossels in the code.. :D

Wow yikems..... Yet another giveaway... Is this number three so far?? :asd:
GC: Neil14707
Kik: Neil14707

Dylan

PostFri Jul 03, 2015 3:19 am

Killing Dinosaurs... Me no likey that but me like having them in me favority gamey...
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

Mudkip45

PostMon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 am

Well…think about it. This could actually be possible.
Yuca's Cave biome has paleo blocks (Paleo Dirt, Paleo Bricks, Paleo Dirt Bricks, Paleo Hard Bricks), tusks which drop ivory bones, front-layered fossils, and…well…is a PREHISTORIC(?) CAVE!
Now, I have some ideas for this planet, so here we go!

Legend:
* Already exists
^ Runo Spitfire's idea
° Crafted

Mobs:
Open Spoiler
Critters: Dodo, *Longleg, *Mammoth (Tiny), Raptor (Tiny), Rex (Tiny), Stego (Tiny), Tricera (Tiny)

Enemies: *Green Crocodile, *Red Locust, *Mammoth (Huge), Raptor (Huge), Rex (Huge), Sabertooth Tiger, Stego (Huge), Tricera (Huge), ^Zombie Caveman (Throws rocks or bones)

Rare Drops
Open Spoiler
Weapons: *Primordial Claw (Dinos), °Dino Sword (Brown, Gray, Green, Red)(Dino Scales)

Armor: °Dino Scale Armor (Brown, Gray, Green, Red Dino Scales/White Yarn), Raptor Shell, Rex Shell, Saber Chest, Stego Shell, Tricera Shell,

Accessories: Dino Necklace (Brown [Stego], Gray [Tricera], Green [Rex], Red [Raptor]), °Dino Bone Trinket, °Dino Tail Necklace, °Dino Teeth Trinket, °Saber Teeth Trinket, °Tricera Horn Necklace

Reagents: Dino Bone, Dino Claw, Dino Scale (Brown [Stego], Gray [Tricera], Green [Rex], Red [Raptor]), Dino Tail, Dino Tooth, Saber Tooth, Tricera Horn (Tricera)

Like in Junk Jack, maybe there can be collectable fossils as well, since Yuca's Cave biome already has fossils.

Now, here's the thing: What kind of music would fit in a prehistoric world?…Well, Yuca is somewhat prehistoric…if that wasn't obvious enough…so, maybe similar music could play, but Yuca is more Mayan than prehistoric, what with the Tribal mobs and ivory…well, I actually don't know what kind of music is "prehistoric," since, you know, we humans haven't even existed yet. Wow, this may be more of a problem than I thought it was!

So, tell me what you think! :)
egg

Runo Spitfire

PostSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am

Mudkip45 wrote:Well…think about it. This could actually be possible.
Yuca's Cave biome has paleo blocks (Paleo Dirt, Paleo Bricks, Paleo Dirt Bricks, Paleo Hard Bricks), tusks which drop ivory bones, front-layered fossils, and…well…is a PREHISTORIC(?) CAVE!
Now, I have some ideas for this planet, so here we go!

Legend:
* Already exists
^ Runo Spitfire's idea
° Crafted

Mobs:
Open Spoiler
Critters: Dodo, *Longleg, *Mammoth (Tiny), Raptor (Tiny), Rex (Tiny), Stego (Tiny), Tricera (Tiny)

Enemies: *Green Crocodile, *Red Locust, *Mammoth (Huge), Raptor (Huge), Rex (Huge), Sabertooth Tiger, Stego (Huge), Tricera (Huge), ^Zombie Caveman (Throws rocks or bones)

Rare Drops
Open Spoiler
Weapons: *Primordial Claw (Dinos), °Dino Sword (Brown, Gray, Green, Red)(Dino Scales)

Armor: °Dino Scale Armor (Brown, Gray, Green, Red Dino Scales/White Yarn), Raptor Shell, Rex Shell, Saber Chest, Stego Shell, Tricera Shell,

Accessories: Dino Necklace (Brown [Stego], Gray [Tricera], Green [Rex], Red [Raptor]), °Dino Bone Trinket, °Dino Tail Necklace, °Dino Teeth Trinket, °Saber Teeth Trinket, °Tricera Horn Necklace

Reagents: Dino Bone, Dino Claw, Dino Scale (Brown [Stego], Gray [Tricera], Green [Rex], Red [Raptor]), Dino Tail, Dino Tooth, Saber Tooth, Tricera Horn (Tricera)

Like in Junk Jack, maybe there can be collectable fossils as well, since Yuca's Cave biome already has fossils.

Now, here's the thing: What kind of music would fit in a prehistoric world?…Well, Yuca is somewhat prehistoric…if that wasn't obvious enough…so, maybe similar music could play, but Yuca is more Mayan than prehistoric, what with the Tribal mobs and ivory…well, I actually don't know what kind of music is "prehistoric," since, you know, we humans haven't even existed yet. Wow, this may be more of a problem than I thought it was!

So, tell me what you think! :)

I think your ideas are terrific. Especially the one about the fossils. I personally would like to see them as removable decorations but having them as ocllectables is also fine. On the subject of mobs, I'm fine with any mobs really, being specific would be really asking a lot out of Pixbits, but again all these suggestions are kinda specific. The music will be made by Bright Primate as usual. Realistically, it is unlikely that any if not all of our ideas will ever see the light since they are only suggestions but I think they are well-thought-out and I think that's what really matters.

emerysn

Jurassic World

PostSat Jul 11, 2015 9:32 pm

I thought about it a little bit more, but just imagine having small dinosaurs as pocket pets. Now I really want this idea to come to life. Baby T-Rex running after you, it'd be more cute than terrifying!

Mudkip45

PostSun Jul 12, 2015 3:10 am

Runo Spitfire wrote:I think your ideas are terrific. Especially the one about the fossils. I personally would like to see them as removable decorations but having them as ocllectables is also fine. On the subject of mobs, I'm fine with any mobs really, being specific would be really asking a lot out of Pixbits, but again all these suggestions are kinda specific. The music will be made by Bright Primate as usual. Realistically, it is unlikely that any if not all of our ideas will ever see the light since they are only suggestions but I think they are well-thought-out and I think that's what really matters.

Thanks, and I know that even if this came to be, it would, no doubt, take some time (planet name, item stats, recipes, music, sprites, biomes)…there's just too much for it to be done, even in a month—I've heard it took about a whole year to make Yuca, which means its start must have been around the time JJX came out.

emerysn wrote:I thought about it a little bit more, but just imagine having small dinosaurs as pocket pets. Now I really want this idea to come to life. Baby T-Rex running after you, it'd be more cute than terrifying!

I haven't even thought about rare pets. There could be pet dodos and baby velociraptors, triceratops?…triceratopses?…triceratopi?…whatever…and—like you said—baby T-Rexes, which—I admit—is kinda…very…cute! :sbav:
egg

yikems

PostSun Jul 12, 2015 5:09 am

well could bring in a new collectable rare.. BARNEY :) lol
GC: yikems
KiK: Yikem
Next

Return to Suggestions