Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Rares/items checklist

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Kynalia

Rares/items checklist

PostMon Sep 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Between rare pets, armor sets, weapons and treasures it would be nice to see what we are missing. One possibility is a rare/item checklist included in the craft book. You could make it list each rare after its found with a number such as 122 out of 200 and/or a in-app purchase to list them all and have them faded if you've never found them and full color if you have and the amount of each you have found naturally. Alternatively you could make it the same way but as a log you can place rares as you find them.

I'm not sure about everyone else but I certainly dislike the fact that I have no idea what I'm missing for rares/rare pets even with searching the forum and googling as there are only partial lists everywhere. I would be willing to buy a checklist for items and even willing to pay more to store them in a checklist of sorts in the craftbook. If nothing else I would greatly appreciate a visual list even as a response to this suggestion to see what I'm missing. The only picture of all in game items I can find is grossly incomplete. Thank you guys for an amazing game and for all of your hard work keeping it updated and fun!!
GC: sofie's.mum

DesertEagleHD

• Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: Rares/items checklist

PostTue Sep 15, 2015 1:51 am

I really like this idea.
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

yikems

PostMon Sep 21, 2015 9:23 am

Pretty good list here
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=25341
GC: yikems
KiK: Yikem

Kynalia

PostSat Sep 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Thank you! Sometimes it's hard for me to find things in a forum. Not used to them yet lol.
GC: sofie's.mum

Return to Suggestions