Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Music for Lilith, Mykon

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Flameofice

Music for Lilith, Mykon

PostWed Sep 30, 2015 4:16 am

This is something that's really been bugging me with Lilith and the new planet (Mykon).

Right now, instead of having their own soundtracks, both of these two planets just re-use the tracks from Alba and Magmar. This really got to me with the recent update, because not only do I look forward to the stuff that James composes for the game, but a lot of the stuff that plays doesn't fit as well as it should.

In a future update- one that doesn't include any new planets, ideally- could this get taken care of? Not only would it be disappointing to hear reused music when you reach the flipping moon, but it would be a good thing to do for the sake of giving the game a "complete" feeling despite regular updates.

(In fact, perhaps Pixbits should just do an "odds and ends" update. Very little new content, just stuff that ties together the game's mechanics and overall cleans up the design. A lot of highly-acclaimed, regularly-updates games do this stuff regularly, for a multitude of reasons.)

Mudkip45

Re: Music for Lilith, Mykon

PostWed Sep 30, 2015 5:11 am

Well, I may have found why Lilith has Magmar and Cryo's music as half of its tracks. I recently found the 2.3 beta build topic in the Beta forum, and XsX says there would only be 2 weeks until 2.3 is released (Dec. 4-18), as it had to be approved on the 18th:
XsX wrote:There is not much time left for testing, since apple requires the app to be approved the 18th of December unfortunately.

I haven't really spoiled anything from the beta other than the date of approval, so I think it's safe to post the quote here.
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

Mudkip45

Re: Music for Lilith, Mykon

PostWed Sep 30, 2015 4:08 pm

As for Mykon, I don't see anything revealing on the Beta forum, but maybe it's because so far, we've only gotten planets in Summer and Winter, while we got Mykon in Fall—maybe for the Steam release—which, I've just noticed is the 10th planet :rotfl:, which was released exactly 2y/1mo after JJX's release.
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

Return to Suggestions