Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Dinosaurs?

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Dunn17

Dinosaurs?

PostThu Mar 10, 2016 6:07 am

well I'm a big fan of dinosaurs and games that contain dinosaurs, since I've been like 6 years old haha. anyways, I think it'd be cool to see some sort of pet that's a dinosaur, something like a Rex, raptor, triceratops, something generic. or maybe it should be its own collection like the rares. have like 5 different dinosaur pets. also, a prehistoric based planet would be cool? u know like sabertooths, raptors, dilophosaurus (ranged Dino) and maybe zombie cavemen? (as hostile mobs) don't necessarily have to be zombies I guess, but every other world basically has zombies I think (probably add more but just off the top of my head. passive mobs would be like, mammoth, triceratops, stegosaurus, pteranodon. maybe a fossil feature? where u have to find fossils which are underground are fairly hard to find, and u have to find like 3 fossils for each Dino and then u can craft the pet. but yeah that's pretty much it, let me know what you think.
Steam: Pigs Fly Away

Mudkip45

Re: Dinosaurs?

PostThu Mar 10, 2016 4:31 pm

We've discussed something similar on the Jurassic World thread. Though, we haven't discussed any craftable pets, only a T-Rex. I'll start discussing this:

The development roadmap says collector's features such as archaeology may be implemented later on, and its icon is what appears to be a dinosaur skull.

Here's an image of the roadmap:
Open Spoiler
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

Dunn17

Re: Dinosaurs?

PostThu Mar 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Hopefully the archaeology doesn't take too long. Not too long after the full release of the PC version.
Steam: Pigs Fly Away

Return to Suggestions