Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

A new planet, Gemina!

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Xorzik

A new planet, Gemina!

PostThu Sep 15, 2016 5:52 am

Gemina would basicly be the original junk jack world, same trees, same biomes and same everything etc. The planets portal would be found on Umbra. Now the planet would have to have new mobs so that it isnt as safe as on terra.
Everything obtainiable in the original Junk Jack game would be found on Gemina.

And gemina means "twin" in latin, and I chose the name gemina because the planet would basicly be Terras "twin".

Achievment name for reaching the world: This seems familiar... Reach Gemins, the twin planet.
Last edited by Xorzik on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yikems

Re: A new planet, Gemina!

PostSun Oct 09, 2016 6:33 am

why would people seek it out.. all they would have to do is make a new world....
GC: yikems
KiK: Yikem

Mudkip45

PostMon Oct 10, 2016 4:55 am

Or maybe a planet that is like if Terra was in a parallel universe or something, like the enemies on Gemina are critters in Terra, and critters on Gemina would be enemies on Terra.

Example:
Open Spoiler
  • Birds are just tiny critters on Terra, but are big with spikes on them on Gemina
  • Cats and dogs are small critters and just run around on Terra, but are huge with sharp fangs and chase you on Gemina
  • Slimes are enemies with fangs on Terra, but are just critters without any fangs in Gemina
  • Bears on Gemina will be small, pretty much cubs (aaaw), and will not attack you
  • Farm animals (cows, chickens, sheep, pigs, etc.) are bigger are now hostile on Gemina! (Yes, even chickens will attack you; it's like Zelda all over again!)
  • Boars are hostile and look like Demon Boars on Magmar but are brown like those of Terra
And yes, of course any zombies/skellies will remain enemies…what? You wanted friendly ones? Well, too bad!

Anyway, let me know what you think!
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack Steam Early Access release: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: X-!Steven!-X
DragCave: aMudkip

Yay, draggin eggz! Click 'em…now!!!
↗️Image Image Image Image ↖️

Xorzik

PostFri Nov 04, 2016 7:47 pm

@MudKip45
@yikems
What I meant with Gemina is that it would look just like a world from the original Junk Jack game and not Junk Jack X, I believe I explained it poorly which made it sound like a normal world from Junk Jack X.

Return to Suggestions