Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Just a small idea

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Mage_Knight7301

Just a small idea

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 6:19 pm

i had an idea when playing a few moments ago: a giant portal made from all nine portal pieces that leads to a planet that is abundant in resources and completely peaceful. Kind of like an end-game reward after reaching every planet. Would not be accessible with instant planets but as a reward from playing through the entire game. This world could potentially be customizable when generated(dirt color, trees, abundance of water, etc.) so the player could have a paradise world customized to their liking. Does anyone else think that would be an interesting end to a game of junk jack? Feedback and opinions are welcome.
I see you are doing that one thing at that one place at this one time.
Open Spoiler

mastery51

Re: Just a small idea

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 6:59 pm

I like it. Especially having to combine all portal pieces. But I wondering what kind of exploit problems it may cause, mainly for trade. Also I'm wondering what shape will all the portal pieces have to placed? How would players figure that out? Maybe, all the pieces can be crafted into a new end game piece? But What if pixbit's wants to add more planets? Maybe there is a large pre-built portal somewhere underground on Terra that requires all pieces; so everything can be tied back into Terra? This would give a hint to new players that this large pre-built portal on Terra is the end goal. There's a lot to think about. I love the idea!! :approved:
Seeking Knowledge & Adventure

Mage_Knight7301

Re: Just a small idea

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 8:05 pm

mastery51 wrote:I like it. Especially with combining all portal pieces. But I wondering what kind of exploit problems it may cause, mainly for trade. Also I'm wondering what shape will the portal have to placed? How would we figure that out? Maybe all the pieces can be crafted into a new end game piece? What if pixbit's adds more planets? Maybe there is a large pre-built portal somewhere underground on Terra that requires all pieces; so everything can be tied back into Terra? This would also hint players that this portal on Terra is the end goal. Anyway, Lot's to think about. I love the idea!! :approved:

Yeah there could be some complications with exploits of treasures and things like that. To work around that, maybe since there are no mobs, treasures are less likely to drop, but that still wouldn't completely fix the problem. I don't know but I really would like to see some way that this could work. That would be a really interesting end-game goal in my opinion. I like the idea of crafting all the pieces together and maybe finding an ancient altar in an underground booms that can't be broken until you are further in the game. Then maybe all the portal pieces form together into a really cool crystal or portal piece. Just brainstorming some ideas
I see you are doing that one thing at that one place at this one time.
Open Spoiler

Return to Suggestions