Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Seasonal Stuff

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Lightbulb

Seasonal Stuff

PostSun Dec 18, 2016 6:13 am

So its really nice that we got the christmas thing gojng on with terra. But why not expand it to numerous, if not, all of the planets?
For example, a really good place to really put in the christmas spirit? Cryo.
It can be anything really. Maybe a limited edition rare christmas tree sprout that allows you to create and decorate your own christmas tree. Or a few exclusive mobs like "Santa Gross","Elvish Worker", and "Adoominable Snowman", Feel free to use yer imaginations).
Heck, wouldnt it be funny to be exploring in the surface of cryo and all of a sudden hear "Ho, Ho, Ho" and Santa suddenly flying above you damaging you by throwing christmas gift bombs. All would be dropping rare unique items. The possibilities are limitless really.
Good planet comparisons
Christmas=Cryo
Valentines=Terra
Easter=Tor (gaint prehistoric bunnies :P)
Summer= Terra, Seth, Thetis
Halloween= Umbra

Or, we can go one step further.
Limited Edition Planets!
This planets cannot be created, rather the already show up in the players world list (Or can be created one at a time, either works).
And in these planets, all sorts of limited edition items can be found. The dirt, the stone, the trees. And all of the worlds will be deleted once the holiday is over (ofcourse a notification will be sent to you everyday a week before the deletion)

Another interesting way to tackle this is through portal pieces. Same conditions as above, but if you want to permanently gain access to them year round, youll have to go through a certain planet in adventure mode in very hard difficulty, to put up a real challenge, and in that specific planet will the portal pieces spawn ready for the taking. The twist is that if you die, the world gets deleted, so its best to prepare your items in your main world. Same conditions when entering a planet portal. Once you enter it, the world is permanently yours.

Multipackwolf

Re: Sesonal Stuff

PostSun Dec 18, 2016 7:02 am

Pixbits stance on limited edition items and other goodies last I heard was "generally we want everything to be accessible by everyone regardless of it they pick up the game tomorrow, next week, or next year."
Steam | Discord - Multarix#9461
Warframe | Clan Leader of <Wolfish> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Lightbulb

PostSun Dec 18, 2016 12:42 pm

Multipackwolf wrote:Pixbits stance on limited edition items and other goodies last I heard was "generally we want everything to be accessible by everyone regardless of it they pick up the game tomorrow, next week, or next year."

Ohh, Well thats unfortunate

TwelveFoot

PostSun Dec 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Lightbulb wrote:
Multipackwolf wrote:Pixbits stance on limited edition items and other goodies last I heard was "generally we want everything to be accessible by everyone regardless of it they pick up the game tomorrow, next week, or next year."

Not for the people who start playing next year.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Multipackwolf

PostMon Dec 19, 2016 7:05 am

TwelveFoot wrote:
Lightbulb wrote:

Not for the people who start playing next year.

:asd:
Steam | Discord - Multarix#9461
Warframe | Clan Leader of <Wolfish> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Return to Suggestions