Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Improved geology + generated structures

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Ramsey26

Improved geology + generated structures

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 1:24 am

One thing I have noticed about the planets in jjx is that aside from different coloured dirt, grass, and trees the layout of the ground is basically the same. I think the planets would benefit from having their own unique terrain. some of them could also become home to generated structures. I'll go through all the planets and explain what I had in mind. But these are just my ideas. I wanna hear what other people think to! :) :asd: :)

Thetis
Of all the planets I think Thetis could be changed the most. Thetis is the marine/oacen planet right? But it realy doesn't have more water than any other planets. Wouldn't it be awesome if it had vast oacens with only islands of dry land. They should be deep with sea weed and what not. Here's an image of what I had in mind.
Open Spoiler

Alba
Alba could have some floating islands? That even a good idea? It already has them in the background. If there was floating islands they could have water falls flowing off them.

Magmar
I think magmar would be suited for some volcanos. Is basically one big volcano already.

Lilith
Lilith could have some large craters. They would match the barren moon like surface quite well.

Seth
Seth is perfect terrain wise but it could have a structure. I think the structure is obvious.. A pyramid!

Umbra
Umbra could have a haunted house or maybe an abandoned observatory :^o

Yuca
I think yuca could have some sort of temple

I can't come up with any decent ideas for xeno, mykon, cyro, or tor. If anyone has ideas go ahead and post em!
I would love to hear people's feedback and input !

Mudkip45

Re: Improved geology + generated structures

PostSat Sep 09, 2017 3:15 am

Maybe Cryo could have a little more water on the surface with Big Sharp Ice Crystals representing icebergs? :dunno:
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

Return to Suggestions