Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Class System

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
Dunn17

Class System

PostWed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Okay so Junk Jack doesn't necessarily have a "class" system in place. So what if there was some sort of ranger class. Certain armor and armor sets would give you more specific buffs than just damage. Like less arrow drop and faster arrows. Or some sort of sneak implementation. I dunno, just a random thought whilst playing with a bow. Maybe an arrow recovery implementation? I feel like you go through arrows quickly in this game. Anyway, this could be done with mage, paladin, etc. Just more specific classes I suppose.
Steam: Pigs Fly Away

Multipackwolf

Re: Class System

PostThu Dec 21, 2017 2:45 pm

I think we technically already have this, you can specialize in magic damage weapons, sharp, blunt, ranged etc with the use of armours/ potions.
But some meta setup for better resistances or otherwise better protection is probably more useful. And even then it's damage from the environment that kills you as a majority of mobs die in a couple of hits.
The only time a mob has been truely scary to fight was when pixbits accidently added an extra 0 onto a mobs granting it 800 health or something :asd:
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Return to Suggestions