Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

More Gaming Experience!

Discuss about new game features and ideas in this forum section.
  • Author
DigitalCreepr/Camoz

More Gaming Experience!

PostMon Feb 26, 2018 11:32 pm

You know PixBits, I was thinking of maybe you putting just a bit more into Junk Jack.
A mode that puts an unforgettable experience..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DigitalCreepr/Camoz

More Gaming Experience!

PostTue Feb 27, 2018 12:44 am

[quote="DigitalCreepr/Camoz"]

I don't know, you can start on a project, YES, a project! Call it 'Project XL'!

XL = Extra Large, meaning that more things will be added onto the Project to give a better experience!

People might not like this idea at start so for now, of this idea is recognised, it can be put as a permanent option as you create a world. Could also be more biomes or actual ground structures, for an extra experience.

After the game creates the world and you're in it, you would get your first achievement. But wait! The welcoming to you new adventure isn't so friendly. It says 'An XL Adventure - You won't believe it, until you see it!'. Yes I made it up in like the first 20 seconds but it should do for now, there could be better ideas. That won't be the only one new achievement but maybe even 20 or possibly even 30 more!( Remember, this is for XL Mode, not the normal Junk Jack game!)

Here are some examples of the achievements:

•'Darker Days - The jungle awaits......'

•'Primal Contact - your first NPC! what does it have?'

•'Ocean Depths- Are you ready to face the aquatic wrath?'

•'Sneaky attack - Pirates!!! Get the loot and go!'

•'Don't trouble souls - what did you just open!?'

and so on......

Most of the achievements don't really make sense to you at much so let me break things down. In this mode there will be at least 2 new overworld biomes; a Jungle biome, and an Ocean biome. As you enter the jungle biome, the sky slowly darkens, with much taller than normal trees ahead of you. Sometimes, there are chances of just so little amounts of green spore power or dust or leaves, whatever you want it to be, very slowly, falling from the sky ( If having difficulties with the mechanics, then please let me know! ) There could be Living NPCs there, in their treehouse made of jungle wood, willing to only trade materials or other items for........other items. The biome will have a new or jungle like soundtrack to it aswell, to keep the atmosphere alive. Also, there will be mostly harmful creatures there such as panthers or even snakes!

Next! The Ocean biome! this biome wouldn't necessarily need any music apart from maybe when underwater and raiding pirates. There will be no climatic changes but changes in structures. The biome could be at least the length of a quarter or half of a small world. Inside tge biome, there will be things like new mobs and structures. First of all, there will be a Pirate ship(Ideal image coming soon!). It will have around 20 pirates, including the captain, which would give the best pirate loot after the evasion. The evasion triggers as so as you land on a pirate ship.You can either land from building onto the main plank, or from below. there will also be 3 or 4 chests on the ship which would contain awesome loot. Down at the bottom of the ocean will be dark but not enough for you to completely see nothing. There will be things like jellyfish and sharks but at the ocean's surface level, it can just have tropical fish and whales( Images coming out soon! )

Ramsey26

Re: More Gaming Experience!

PostTue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 am

You've got enough here for a hole new planet! Or modifications to a planet we already have. I always thought that Thetis should basically be like the oacen biome you described. Basically all water to the point that you need a diveing helm just to explore below the surface. Maybe even with mobs that swim like giant squids that come after you....and eat you...
You can never have too much junk... Just not enough storage... :D

DigitalCreepr/Camoz

More Gaming Experience!

PostTue Feb 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Ramsey26 wrote:You've got enough here for a hole new planet! Or modifications to a planet we already have. I always thought that Thetis should basically be like the oacen biome you described. Basically all water to the point that you need a diveing helm just to explore below the surface. Maybe even with mobs that swim like giant squids that come after you....and eat you...

I wasn't done with my whole idea, that was like a quarter of my whole idea. XD but still that could work. I guess I'm thinking about things for Terra instead of other planets

DigitalCreepr/Camoz

More Gaming Experience!

PostTue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 pm

DigitalCreepr/Camoz wrote:
DigitalCreepr/Camoz wrote:
I don't know, you can start on a project, YES, a project! Call it 'Project XL'!

XL = Extra Large, meaning that more things will be added onto the Project to give a better experience!

People might not like this idea at start so for now, of this idea is recognised, it can be put as a permanent option as you create a world. Could also be more biomes or actual ground structures, for an extra experience.

After the game creates the world and you're in it, you would get your first achievement. But wait! The welcoming to you new adventure isn't so friendly. It says 'An XL Adventure - You won't believe it, until you see it!'. Yes I made it up in like the first 20 seconds but it should do for now, there could be better ideas. That won't be the only one new achievement but maybe even 20 or possibly even 30 more!( Remember, this is for XL Mode, not the normal Junk Jack game!)

Here are some examples of the achievements:

•'Darker Days - The jungle awaits......'

•'Primal Contact - your first NPC! what does it have?'

•'Ocean Depths- Are you ready to face the aquatic wrath?'

•'Sneaky attack - Pirates!!! Get the loot and go!'

•'Don't trouble souls - what did you just open!?'

and so on......

Most of the achievements don't really make sense to you at much so let me break things down. In this mode there will be at least 2 new overworld biomes; a Jungle biome, and an Ocean biome. As you enter the jungle biome, the sky slowly darkens, with much taller than normal trees ahead of you. Sometimes, there are chances of just so little amounts of green spore power or dust or leaves, whatever you want it to be, very slowly, falling from the sky ( If having difficulties with the mechanics, then please let me know! ) There could be Living NPCs there, in their treehouse made of jungle wood, willing to only trade materials or other items for........other items. The biome will have a new or jungle like soundtrack to it aswell, to keep the atmosphere alive. Also, there will be mostly harmful creatures there such as panthers or even snakes!

Next! The Ocean biome! this biome wouldn't necessarily need any music apart from maybe when underwater and raiding pirates. There will be no climatic changes but changes in structures. The biome could be at least the length of a quarter or half of a small world. Inside tge biome, there will be things like new mobs and structures. First of all, there will be a Pirate ship(Ideal image coming soon!). It will have around 20 pirates, including the captain, which would give the best pirate loot after the evasion. The evasion triggers as so as you land on a pirate ship.You can either land from building onto the main plank, or from below. there will also be 3 or 4 chests on the ship which would contain awesome loot. Down at the bottom of the ocean will be dark but not enough for you to completely see nothing. There will be things like jellyfish and sharks but at the ocean's surface level, it can just have tropical fish and whales( Images coming out soon! )

My other ideas are gonna be said soon, I'm too lazy to make more stuff

Mudkip45

Re: More Gaming Experience!

PostFri Mar 02, 2018 5:31 am

Ramsey26 wrote:Basically all water to the point that you need a diveing helm just to explore below the surface. Maybe even with mobs that swim like giant squids that come after you....and eat you...

Maybe even some bigger, rarer mobs like Sea Dragons, sharks, etc. that drop certain armor, weapons, and/or reagents? :dunno:
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

Return to Suggestions