Post your awesome creations here!
  • Author
JonDon

Map of Almost all rares, download included

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:18 am

Map have almost every rare displayed on the shevles,

obsidian trinket, all demon armor, much much much more

[url][/url]

Last edited by TwelveFoot on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link.

2539Woo

Re: Map of Almost all rares, download included

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 am

Totally the lazy man's way.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

JonDon

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:23 am

2539Woo wrote:Totally the lazy man's way.

yep, hopefully someone else can edit the map for more rares

p1nkbr0

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:28 am

JonDon wrote:
2539Woo wrote:Totally the lazy man's way.

yep, hopefully someone else can edit the map for more rares

i don't think that's what he means...
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

2539Woo

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:32 am

So does that mean you're encouraging people to just completely dump the market? Consider it, say someone new joins the forums and everyone already has everything in the game. That person would be completely useless given unless that they find this thread, they have no help. By doing this you're not only ruining the economy but taking a lot of fun out of the game and taking out a lot of people... Let me ask you a question, how long did it take you to get everything on that picture? Imagine everyone just completely abandoning the forums and in turn that'd ruin the adventure aspect of the game. You sir with one single link could be ruining a lot of the fun for so many people and even if we choose not to download it, this forum is just about done for. Essay or not, my points have substance to them.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Society

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:47 am

2539Woo wrote:So does that mean you're encouraging people to just completely dump the market? Consider it, say someone new joins the forums and everyone already has everything in the game. That person would be completely useless given unless that they find this thread, they have no help. By doing this you're not only ruining the economy but taking a lot of fun out of the game and taking out a lot of people... Let me ask you a question, how long did it take you to get everything on that picture? Imagine everyone just completely abandoning the forums and in turn that'd ruin the adventure aspect of the game. You sir with one single link could be ruining a lot of the fun for so many people and even if we choose not to download it, this forum is just about done for. Essay or not, my points have substance to them.

I believe that was the whole purpose of this thread. :teach:

MOB TRAP TUTORIAL HOT!!
PARKOUR MAPS

(ง'̀-'́)ง

DaFatCookie

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:59 am

Proof:http://forum.pixbits.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=15178
its davethebaker and ive also been to his world when trading
Junk Jack Steam
Im always lurking
STEAM(you can see if I'm online)
Open Spoiler

JonDon

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 2:20 am

2539Woo wrote:So does that mean you're encouraging people to just completely dump the market? Consider it, say someone new joins the forums and everyone already has everything in the game. That person would be completely useless given unless that they find this thread, they have no help. By doing this you're not only ruining the economy but taking a lot of fun out of the game and taking out a lot of people... Let me ask you a question, how long did it take you to get everything on that picture? Imagine everyone just completely abandoning the forums and in turn that'd ruin the adventure aspect of the game. You sir with one single link could be ruining a lot of the fun for so many people and even if we choose not to download it, this forum is just about done for. Essay or not, my points have substance to them.

And youre mad at me?

Two weeks after JJX came out, how to dupe was in the comments of just about every single JJX video. It's common knowledge if you look up JJX on the internet or have itunes and know where your maps are stored....

p1nkbr0

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 am

JonDon wrote:

And youre mad at me?

Two weeks after JJX came out, how to dupe was in the comments of just about every single JJX video. It's common knowledge if you look up JJX on the internet or have itunes and know where your maps are stored....

there's also places telling you how to rob a bank. Just because it might be "common knowledge" doesn't make it right.
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

2539Woo

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 am

I'm not, it's those morons who pour their hearts into cheating. This forum isn't as bad as those comments and I intend to keep it that way in any possible fashion.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Rib

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

This is crazy. How many rares are there?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE PENGUIN CULT

looking to trade! :D

hunkyducky

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 3:21 am

I guess you are just trying to be helpful, but now you know that this behaviour is frowned upon.

2539Woo

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 3:24 am

It's scorned as well. Dupers quit the game almost always unless they have a public to feed off of. So just let them die slowly, before you say I'm mad at you Jon, I'm not.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

JunkyBro

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 3:37 am

oh my god... this ruins the market... whoever downloads this hopefully doesn't re-release it

JonDon

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 4:00 am

JunkyBro wrote:oh my god... this ruins the market... whoever downloads this hopefully doesn't re-release it

It will most likely go the way of duping and be spread throughout the most popular JJX youtube videos
Next

Return to Your Creations