Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


[FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

Post your awesome creations here!
  • Author
  • Message

Society

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 655
  • Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:40 am
  • Location: The Walt Disney Studios

[FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 6:02 am

Image


RISK. ADRENALINE. SPEED.

Welcome to the ultimate parkouring experience!
It is now time to prove that you're a man (or a manly woman)!

Race your friends or time yourself to see how fast you can complete the obstacle courses, and ofcourse.. HAVE FUN!


RAINBOW DASH (NEW)
Teaser
Open Spoiler
Image

DOWNLOAD RAINBOW DASH


GYSAHL GREENS ZONE
Teaser
Open Spoiler
Image

DOWNLOAD GYSAHL GREENS ZONE
Last edited by Society on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image
Image

MOB TRAP TUTORIAL HOT!!
PARKOUR MAPS

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Shaun

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2964
  • Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 am
  • Location: Hint: Kangaroos... Nuff said.

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 am

Awesome work!

Society

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 655
  • Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:40 am
  • Location: The Walt Disney Studios

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 8:56 am

Shaun wrote:Awesome work!

Did you try it? It's actually fairly difficult..
I need more theme ideas. :mumble:
Image
Image

MOB TRAP TUTORIAL HOT!!
PARKOUR MAPS

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Ebilkry_

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 693
  • Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:10 am
  • Location: Procrastinating

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:02 am

Dear lord, that was difficult. Maybe a Hell themed map and a laboratory themed map? :D
Proudly an official member of the Finned Brotherhood!

redboy22101

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2750
  • Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:42 pm
  • Location: Probably on a auto match.

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:07 am

Your welcome for the idea :)
Hey! My GC is neobirds. Favorite color: red
======================================
React to the person above you! viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17502
11/27/13 We will never forget Twelvefoot. Welcome Multipackwolf to moderationness!

Society

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 655
  • Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:40 am
  • Location: The Walt Disney Studios

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:12 am

Ebilkry_ wrote:Dear lord, that was difficult. Maybe a Hell themed map and a laboratory themed map? :D


Heh, I had trouble making it, I kept falling. That's how bad I am at parkour :v
My next one will be.. RAINBOWWWWWWWWS.


redboy22101 wrote:Your welcome for the idea :)


It was pretty fun making it, haha! I got to race my brother a few times, I obviously lost though. :sisi:
Image
Image

MOB TRAP TUTORIAL HOT!!
PARKOUR MAPS

(ง'̀-'́)ง

redboy22101

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2750
  • Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:42 pm
  • Location: Probably on a auto match.

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:14 am

Society wrote:
Ebilkry_ wrote:Dear lord, that was difficult. Maybe a Hell themed map and a laboratory themed map? :D


Heh, I had trouble making it, I kept falling. That's how bad I am at parkour :v
My next one will be.. RAINBOWWWWWWWWS.


redboy22101 wrote:Your welcome for the idea :)


It was pretty fun making it, haha! I got to race my brother a few times, I obviously lost though. :sisi:


I had a race idea before. I don't want to tell you it because some guy will probably take it... :|
Hey! My GC is neobirds. Favorite color: red
======================================
React to the person above you! viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17502
11/27/13 We will never forget Twelvefoot. Welcome Multipackwolf to moderationness!

DesertEagleHD

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3574
  • Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:34 am

Reminds me of sonic :D
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

redboy22101

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2750
  • Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:42 pm
  • Location: Probably on a auto match.

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 am

Your holding the beer I was supposed to give. :cry:
Hey! My GC is neobirds. Favorite color: red
======================================
React to the person above you! viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17502
11/27/13 We will never forget Twelvefoot. Welcome Multipackwolf to moderationness!

Society

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 655
  • Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:40 am
  • Location: The Walt Disney Studios

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:32 am

redboy22101 wrote:Your holding the beer I was supposed to give. :cry:


I don't think it looks good in screenshots to be honest. Have to find something better to hold for my next screenshots. :v
Image
Image

MOB TRAP TUTORIAL HOT!!
PARKOUR MAPS

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Zero1000

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2052
  • Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 am
  • Location: Being myself

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Society,want to play that parkour map with me? You will be at normal speed and i will use armor to get 75% speed. I may. Also train you for parkour. Also i will make a parkour challenge,clear a very hard parkour AT 75% SPEED

P.S. Society,you may win because i may fall very often for my hyper speed
Image
Former Mercenary in The Hitlist
I leave as many griefers as my name! Zero, A member of ANARCHY
«A Nice Member in Apple FanClub»
Zero1000 is a Merchant of Many
Image

RoundPiplup

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 332
  • Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 pm
  • Location: Xeno, inside some checkered wooden house as I stare at my Jack Phone.

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Zero1000 wrote:Society,want to play that parkour map with me? You will be at normal speed and i will use armor to get 75% speed. I may. Also train you for parkour. Also i will make a parkour challenge,clear a very hard parkour AT 75% SPEED

P.S. Society,you may win because i may fall very often for my hyper speed

Sometimes, being faster is not the best choice for parkour maps. I tripped a lot with improved speed.
My GameCenter: RoundPiplup
Image
A visitor who... visits.

Zero1000

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2052
  • Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 am
  • Location: Being myself

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 6:58 pm

RoundPiplup wrote:
Zero1000 wrote:Society,want to play that parkour map with me? You will be at normal speed and i will use armor to get 75% speed. I may. Also train you for parkour. Also i will make a parkour challenge,clear a very hard parkour AT 75% SPEED

P.S. Society,you may win because i may fall very often for my hyper speed

Sometimes, being faster is not the best choice for parkour maps. I tripped a lot with improved speed.


I know,for that is a challenge,and i will play with society at that speed because is bad at parkour
Image
Former Mercenary in The Hitlist
I leave as many griefers as my name! Zero, A member of ANARCHY
«A Nice Member in Apple FanClub»
Zero1000 is a Merchant of Many
Image

RoundPiplup

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 332
  • Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 pm
  • Location: Xeno, inside some checkered wooden house as I stare at my Jack Phone.

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Oh well. Good luck trying to survive the race without being 2nd or dying!

Is this like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE?
My GameCenter: RoundPiplup
Image
A visitor who... visits.

Zero1000

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2052
  • Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 am
  • Location: Being myself

Re: [FUN] Society's ULTIMATE RACE COURSES

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 7:11 pm

RoundPiplup wrote:Oh well. Good luck trying to survive the race without being 2nd or dying!

Is this like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE?


Don't worry,i'm an amateur at hyper speed parkour,also i have immunities to all
Image
Former Mercenary in The Hitlist
I leave as many griefers as my name! Zero, A member of ANARCHY
«A Nice Member in Apple FanClub»
Zero1000 is a Merchant of Many
Image
Next

Return to Your Creations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron