Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


Building Guide!

Post your awesome creations here!
  • Author
  • Message

XsX

Offline

  • Posts: 1852
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:00 am

Re: Building Guide!

PostWed Nov 19, 2014 2:57 am

Stickied! Congratulations on all your hard work, we're definitely impressed by that :)

LumberJack400

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1844
  • Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm
  • Location: Straya

Re: Building Guide!

PostWed Nov 19, 2014 4:50 am

XsX wrote:Stickied! Congratulations on all your hard work, we're definitely impressed by that :)

WHOO! Congrats wolfe ypu earned it!
ImageImage

Image

Wolfe

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 425
  • Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm
  • Location: Kanata

Re: Building Guide!

PostThu Nov 20, 2014 1:25 am

This is incredible! Thank you Pixbits for this amazing game. :P
GC(-JWolfe-)
"The ultimate goal of an artisan is to create a paradise."
Said to have "building magic" :p
Wanna see My World?
Master Artist of the Artisan Guild!
Here is my Building Guide!
SollyStartles wrote:You, sir, are a god.

Image

DesertEagleHD

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3648
  • Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: Building Guide!

PostThu Nov 20, 2014 2:25 am

Cheers Wolfe :)
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

SollyStartles

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7353
  • Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Location: Under your bed.

Re: Building Guide!

PostThu Nov 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Wolfe wrote:This is incredible! Thank you Pixbits for this amazing game. :P

Congrats. You have become my sticky rival. :twisted:

But really, congrats. :)
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Wolfe

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 425
  • Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm
  • Location: Kanata

Re: Building Guide!

PostFri Nov 21, 2014 1:03 am

SollyStartles wrote:
Wolfe wrote:This is incredible! Thank you Pixbits for this amazing game. :P

Congrats. You have become my sticky rival. :twisted:

But really, congrats. :)

Thanks... and the race is on!
GC(-JWolfe-)
"The ultimate goal of an artisan is to create a paradise."
Said to have "building magic" :p
Wanna see My World?
Master Artist of the Artisan Guild!
Here is my Building Guide!
SollyStartles wrote:You, sir, are a god.

Image

SollyStartles

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7353
  • Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Location: Under your bed.

Re: Building Guide!

PostFri Nov 21, 2014 8:47 pm

:) XsX was right, you put hella lot of work into this. :P
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Apple3001

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1550
  • Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:56 pm
  • Location: Poland

Re: Building Guide!

PostFri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Congratz stick!

DalleManden

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 776
  • Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 pm
  • Location: Mars, u gotz ze problem?

Re: Building Guide!

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Hi Wolfe.
Nice to see that you finally made it and i'm glad that you didn't take all the credit for yourself :)
If you could (or if i missed the part) add dragonred7/Jason into the credits that would be awesome as he was in the team.
And to just clear up any confusement, I originally started the project but it was too much for me cause of school so I invited Wolfe as my co-writer and Jason as our "grammar expert" to fix all spelling and grammar mistakes.
I then later on didn't have time to write cause of school again and had to put it on hold.
Wolfe then wanted to take the project on by himself and in the start I was quite mad but I later accepted it and let him do it.
And here he is now :) glad to see it has become something real and not just an idea.
"When an architect is asked what his favourite building is, he usually answers, the next one."
DalleManden is a Merchant of Many
Artist within the Artisan Guild.

Wolfe

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 425
  • Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm
  • Location: Kanata

Re: Building Guide!

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 9:48 pm

DalleManden wrote:Hi Wolfe.
Nice to see that you finally made it and i'm glad that you didn't take all the credit for yourself :)
If you could (or if i missed the part) add dragonred7/Jason into the credits that would be awesome as he was in the team.
And to just clear up any confusement, I originally started the project but it was too much for me cause of school so I invited Wolfe as my co-writer and Jason as our "grammar expert" to fix all spelling and grammar mistakes.
I then later on didn't have time to write cause of school again and had to put it on hold.
Wolfe then wanted to take the project on by himself and in the start I was quite mad but I later accepted it and let him do it.
And here he is now :) glad to see it has become something real and not just an idea.

Thanks DalleManden, it wouldnt have happened without you!
GC(-JWolfe-)
"The ultimate goal of an artisan is to create a paradise."
Said to have "building magic" :p
Wanna see My World?
Master Artist of the Artisan Guild!
Here is my Building Guide!
SollyStartles wrote:You, sir, are a god.

Image

wack3jo

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5447
  • Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

Re: Building Guide!

PostTue Jan 27, 2015 2:36 am

Very nice builds, quite impressive.
click here and here

SuperNintendo

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 181
  • Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:57 am
  • Location: Nintendo Universe

Re: Building Guide!

PostFri May 22, 2015 12:27 pm

I shall follow thy paths of the great Wolfe. Damn i'm crying right now :rotfl:
On the quest of being a helpful forum user.

GC: Super_Nintendo

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 24003
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: Building Guide!

PostSat May 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Now we need an electricity guide.. sigh.. time to actually experiment with wires and everything and understand it all 100% and become the biggest electric nerd in the game.. Oh wait, I always am that guy, so nothing has changed really.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#3888
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Dylan

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3133
  • Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm
  • Location: Studying the Mobs on Steam...

Re: Building Guide!

PostSat May 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Not if I do it...
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

Wolfe

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 425
  • Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm
  • Location: Kanata

Re: Building Guide!

PostSat May 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Multipackwolf wrote:Now we need an electricity guide.. sigh.. time to actually experiment with wires and everything and understand it all 100% and become the biggest electric nerd in the game.. Oh wait, I always am that guy, so nothing has changed really.

Yep, it's gonna be a while before I understand any of it :?
GC(-JWolfe-)
"The ultimate goal of an artisan is to create a paradise."
Said to have "building magic" :p
Wanna see My World?
Master Artist of the Artisan Guild!
Here is my Building Guide!
SollyStartles wrote:You, sir, are a god.

Image
PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests