All builds electric

Post your awesome creations here!
  • Author
CoreXreation

• Location: Wishing I had my mini 1 gb ram xp laptop running arch linux

Re: All builds electric

PostFri Jul 31, 2015 5:13 am

Oh yea sure sorry ;)

P.S. ill remove this once i finish editing ;)

P.P.S if inwas trying to increase my post count id use a post bot ;p i appologise for the super amount of posts... I didnt even realise there was a post count since i figure im probaly never going to get a large amount... I was just trying to give updates with a timestamp :p my appologies

P.P.P.S i have finished the binary to decimal converter... Which is connected to the memory and allows me to select(in sequential order... Perhaps later i will add a different type... Or random... Idk...) the next memory to compare after entering a correct password... So this way... Even if someone is watching me enter the pass... They wont be able to follow (presuming i can make the doors lock somehow XD) now i need to split up the bits from the ram using adcs... Split up the bits from the memory... Compare... If all 12 bits match... Unlock the door... And forward the memory... Oy im tired XD... Also xd Theres a TON OF Lag when the correct password is entered(none otherwise... And its only q 1/4-1/2 second lag briefly since there are so many wires XD) i should have it finished tonight i hope ;) i will release it in a pre ready state with all the electronics working but nothing covered up and with a manual fix to the problem i described earlier just because i would like to post it asap ;) after i do that i think ill tweak it and try and swich out the decimal counter with a smaller less memory intesnive one... Hopefully that will remove the lag... Although im wondering if i can use lag to my advantage... So that if someome trys to walk in when its not unlocked... A HUGE lag activates(the lag is disableing... You have to remove your finger from the screen and try and walk again after the lag passes... So the INSTANT someone walk on a platform near the door.. SUPER LAG... just enough to let them walk off the tine part of the platform they steped on... If they keep trying the lag will simply disable them for... Oh... 1 min + to get across the platform... And if i have multiple platforms... No one will even try to get across (everyone hates lag) and since it only takes a SPLIT moment to step at the edge of the plat form it also takes a SLPIT moment for them to walk off... So no apparent lag and they can walk on and off in less than a second to a second... And since they have to MINUTELY move forward(and i do mean minutely) they simply wont go forward... Not to mension that much lag may even disconect the game... So perhaps ill try that if i cant find a circuit way(such as whem the player walks to open the door a circut registers(through light or some way) and closes it and they try to open it closes... I may also use minute lag here to make it impossible to get through by forcing your way through... Or multiple doors or simply mob doors opening if you enter when its locked(kind of a security system XD)... Anyways... View my images below if you want to see my progress ;)! Starting to look like a circuit finnaly ;)

Game Center ID Rose of the Risen Demon

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

CoreXreation

PostFri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 pm

OH! MY! GOD!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!! IT FRIGGIN WORKS!!!! NO GLICHES! NO ERRORS! NO LAG(that i saw)! IF WOOOOOORRRKKSSSS!!!!!! FINNNNNAAALLYYYY! Sorry for no post last night... I had everything almost set up... But i cound not figure out how to pulse clock when input 1 went on.... Then 2... Then 3.... Because when 3 went on... 1 and 2 also went on... And i tried an or gate.... 1 goes on.. Then 2... Then 3... And at 3 1 and 2 are on... You can get a pulse on 1 and 2 using a shift register.... But when 3 goes on... 1 and 2 are still on.. So the output stays high and doesnt pulse(the clock doesnt respond tp staying high.. It needs low then high.) so i fixed that by placing 2 2bit shift registers and 1 1 bit and an xor connected to an or... Input 1 and 2 enter x or... Output of xor and input 3 go to or... So when 1 goes high.... All others are low... So 1bit change and pulse... When 2 goes high... The shift register waits 2 bits(1 more then input 1) so inpit one goes low.... Theres a 1 bit pause.. And then input 2 goes high.... Making the or go on-off-on.... Then when input 3 goes on.... Input 1 and 2 also come on... But its an XOR so when both one and 2 are on... It goes off... And the theres a 1 bit pause... Xor goes of turning the circuit off... And the after the pause 3 activates the or and the output goes on again!!! And i also set it up so you cant open the door untill the atempt to open door click.... So the way it works... Enter an number.... Go to the platform and that enters the number into the system... Enter no2... Platform again.... Enter no.3... Platform again... Now to avoid lucky enters... You need to press it AGAIN and if its correct it opens the door.. Alows you through... And changes the password to the next one in the series. Otherwise you need to go over to the reenter platform and start over

I will be posting my first youtube video(since i never saw the point of posting a vid before) of it and will be playing it in game center... After i tweak one thing i will release it in creative mode... Just ask a hex editor to change it to survival after you built the world the way you like it... Also... The door doesnt lock yet... As i said i was going to give a prerelease just as a proof of concept with a manual fix to the glich on first boot problem(its only the first time and never happens again... So when you download it you may have to just turn on and of 2 switches and then never worry about it again) i will be releasing a version that removes all the world lock blocks because i did not realise it locks a 11x11 to 81x81 area... I though it was JUST the block XD... any hex editors if you could tell me what value gold, wood, and titanium world lock blocks are.... And tell me the value of default magmar stone and how to swich em out... I would greatly appreciate it... As you will see in my video.... The ENTIRE PLACE is FILLLLLLED with gold lock blocks... And my super complicated circuits are all in front of world lock blocks... And the amount of time it would take me to go and replace... Make sure circuit us connected right... Next blocK... Remove replace make sure its right.... Through the entire area would take TOOOOO LOOOONG! And i dont know if i would do that... Well anyways... I will be posting a video shortly of it working! ENJOY!!
Last edited by CoreXreation on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

CoreXreation

PostFri Jul 31, 2015 8:29 pm

Here is the video ;) sorry for taking so long... Videos take a long time to upload from ipad XD plus i created a new account and had to fix thumbnails not showing... Anyways... ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5cT_dvP0kA

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

AFanOfStuff

PostSat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Multipackwolf wrote:although I know you're not doing it to try and get your post count up, could you please edit all of your posts into the one big posts from now on..?

This, please.

Does the double-post rule come into play in this section, Multi?
:yawn:

Multipackwolf

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 8:10 am

To be honest, the double post rule comes into play in every section including chit-chat.
There is something incredibly dis-satisfying about reading theough an entire thread that is 6 pages long with the last few almost entirely made up of the one person.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#9461
Warframe | Clan Leader of <Wolfish> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <DeathParade> | Kookaburra
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Frostfang Envoy of <GotitCoach> | RNGesus

CoreXreation

All builds electric

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Good lord.... Theres a fight going on about how many post and no one has commented on the actual circuit -.- im starting to wonder what this forum is really about XD

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

Multipackwolf

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Spam is spam. We really don't like it that much :asd:

Then again, we did make a huge topic about kitchen threads.

CoreXreation

All builds electric

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Okay well can i ask you to remove all my previous posts exept the first one and the one with a link to the video? I cant seem to delete numerous ones....

Also... Here is a link to the world... I was also going to make a video on how it works but i kept messing up, deleting something... Or whatnot and got tired... I will probaly release a simple video on how it works... But for now here is the world... Doors still dont lock and i will try to make a circuit to lock them... But i have been busy collecting rares and going to be playing in adventure for a bit ;)

Anyways for those of you interested... Heres the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0rifd7s3unue9b/elecworld.dat?dl=0 Go to itunes and place it in your world folder

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

Multipackwolf

PostMon Aug 03, 2015 11:16 am

Only moderators can delete posts that have a reply after.
And right now, I think I'd rather just go back to bed and sleep for a few more hours before editing and deleting anything.

Achilles

PostTue Sep 15, 2015 2:08 pm

I pretty much gave up using electronics except just lightbulbs in my house. XD
ohwow… that was a gravedig.

hunkyducky1

PostThu Sep 17, 2015 3:32 am

CoreXreation wrote:OH! MY! GOD!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!! IT FRIGGIN WORKS!!!! NO GLICHES! NO ERRORS! NO LAG(that i saw)! IF WOOOOOORRRKKSSSS!!!!!! FINNNNNAAALLYYYY! Sorry for no post last night... I had everything almost set up... But i cound not figure out how to pulse clock when input 1 went on.... Then 2... Then 3.... Because when 3 went on... 1 and 2 also went on... And i tried an or gate.... 1 goes on.. Then 2... Then 3... And at 3 1 and 2 are on... You can get a pulse on 1 and 2 using a shift register.... But when 3 goes on... 1 and 2 are still on.. So the output stays high and doesnt pulse(the clock doesnt respond tp staying high.. It needs low then high.) so i fixed that by placing 2 2bit shift registers and 1 1 bit and an xor connected to an or... Input 1 and 2 enter x or... Output of xor and input 3 go to or... So when 1 goes high.... All others are low... So 1bit change and pulse... When 2 goes high... The shift register waits 2 bits(1 more then input 1) so inpit one goes low.... Theres a 1 bit pause.. And then input 2 goes high.... Making the or go on-off-on.... Then when input 3 goes on.... Input 1 and 2 also come on... But its an XOR so when both one and 2 are on... It goes off... And the theres a 1 bit pause... Xor goes of turning the circuit off... And the after the pause 3 activates the or and the output goes on again!!! And i also set it up so you cant open the door untill the atempt to open door click.... So the way it works... Enter an number.... Go to the platform and that enters the number into the system... Enter no2... Platform again.... Enter no.3... Platform again... Now to avoid lucky enters... You need to press it AGAIN and if its correct it opens the door.. Alows you through... And changes the password to the next one in the series. Otherwise you need to go over to the reenter platform and start over

I will be posting my first youtube video(since i never saw the point of posting a vid before) of it and will be playing it in game center... After i tweak one thing i will release it in creative mode... Just ask a hex editor to change it to survival after you built the world the way you like it... Also... The door doesnt lock yet... As i said i was going to give a prerelease just as a proof of concept with a manual fix to the glich on first boot problem(its only the first time and never happens again... So when you download it you may have to just turn on and of 2 switches and then never worry about it again) i will be releasing a version that removes all the world lock blocks because i did not realise it locks a 11x11 to 81x81 area... I though it was JUST the block XD... any hex editors if you could tell me what value gold, wood, and titanium world lock blocks are.... And tell me the value of default magmar stone and how to swich em out... I would greatly appreciate it... As you will see in my video.... The ENTIRE PLACE is FILLLLLLED with gold lock blocks... And my super complicated circuits are all in front of world lock blocks... And the amount of time it would take me to go and replace... Make sure circuit us connected right... Next blocK... Remove replace make sure its right.... Through the entire area would take TOOOOO LOOOONG! And i dont know if i would do that... Well anyways... I will be posting a video shortly of it working! ENJOY!!

Great work, looks like you tried hard! Much more impressive than anything I have created xD

qazedc1212

PostSat Sep 26, 2015 1:40 am

Woah, this is WAY more complicated than redstone *shoves Minecraft.exe into recycling bin* I'm going to go create in JJx now...

CoreXreation

All builds electric

PostThu Oct 08, 2015 3:34 am

LOL I have not played with red stone in mine craft for many years. There aren't any jk flip flops or and/nand/or, etc gates? I always figured mc was the same except you had more room to build since its a 3d environment

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

CoreXreation

All builds electric

PostThu Oct 08, 2015 3:39 am

Great work, looks like you tried hard! Much more impressive than anything I have created xD

;) Thank you! However honestly it's just simple digital electronics. I put a switch connected to an overly simple ram connected to a clock which controls which memory to use, which is the connected back to the switch. It's actually quite basic once you think of it in compartment terms.

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

Molotov13

PostFri Oct 16, 2015 1:05 am

The first image is a 15sec count down timer. The second image i repeated the the countdown timer 2 times more which made a 68min (roughly) countdown timer. When it hits zero it automatically starts over unless the control lever is flipped.
Side Note: If you plan on remaking a small timer like this, then know that the counter starts saying random numbers at first and then fixes itself, this is because the JK flip flops by default output no signal at all.
Another Side Note: In image 2 there seems to be a graphics error in the middle where the gates dont line up correctly, dont know if thats on my end or the game but thought i should tell someone.
Open Spoiler

This creation is a Hexadecimal to Binary converter
Open Spoiler
[GC: SladeMolotov13]
PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations