Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

[2.4.8][minor]fancy pets

Report bugs and glitches here.
  • Author
DesertEagleHD

• Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

[2.4.8][minor]fancy pets

PostFri Dec 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Pets dont show up when placed in the aesthetic suit slot.
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

mastery51

Re: [2.4.8][minor]fancy pets

PostSat Dec 19, 2015 2:36 am

I'm not really sure if there is a purpose for the vanity trinket slot. I mean, it's inactive for trinkets to maintain stat balance, but I'm not 100% sure on pets. It would have to cancel any bonus stats the pets provide when placed in the vanity trinket slot.

I don't know, maybe it will be added later.:dunno: .

Pixbits didn't really have much time to get this update out considering the AppStore freeze and they are working hard on the pc version. So they could only add what they could. :)

~Moderator~

Mudkip45

Re: [2.4.8][minor]fancy pets

PostSat Dec 19, 2015 6:05 am

mastery51 wrote:Pixbits didn't really have much time to get this update out considering the AppStore freeze and they are working hard on the pc version. So they could only add what they could. :)

Yes. Seeing as the beta for this update only consisted of 2 builds within 6 days :eek: (and correct me if I'm wrong), they probably did plan to tweak how pets worked in both trinket slots and just didn't have time to fully implement it.
Maybe not, but that's what the 'Report Bugs' forum is for, to check which features are missing, need tweaking, etc.
egg

Return to Report Bugs