Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

(2.4.8)Fishing...

Report bugs and glitches here.
  • Author
yikems

(2.4.8)Fishing...

PostSun Dec 20, 2015 11:23 pm

i have been fishing for a while now.. and this been happening alot.. the bobber goes down indacating fish on it.. but sometimes it dissapears and the message Your cast didnt land on a fishable liquids.. also some of the times that this happends it does crash..

its random.. idk if its a certain fish doing this.. or what.. if it is.. these are the fish i currently dont have yet.. Bonefish, Brainfish, Skulmer, Sweyer
Open Spoiler
GC: yikems
KiK: Yikem

mastery51

Re: (2.4.8)Fishing...

PostMon Dec 21, 2015 1:17 am

:dunno: Could be a fish or maybe the legendary fishing pole .Try using another fishing pole and see if you encounter anything. I'm testing the fishing also to see if I see anything but so far nothing. What bait are you using?

~Moderator~

yikems

PostMon Dec 21, 2015 3:03 am

nope i just used the tribal pole.. still did it.. and i am using master lures and titanium lures
GC: yikems
KiK: Yikem

Mudkip45

PostWed Dec 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Confirmed! I used a Titanium Fishing Pole with Titanium Bait underground on Mykon, waited until the "Your cast didn't land on fishable liquids." text appeared. The bobber then sank until it hit the block under the acid block and it crashed, and I believe the bobber was all the way at the rightmost pixel of the acid block, so maybe its hitbox (collision box) changes when a fish is caught? :dunno:
egg

Return to Report Bugs