Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

[Android 3.1.1][MAJOR][UI]Softkeys overlay hotbar

Report bugs and glitches here.
  • Author
DD9448

[Android 3.1.1][MAJOR][UI]Softkeys overlay hotbar

PostSat Apr 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Hey there! I recently bought Junk Jack for Android, as I had previously bought it on iOS (both versions) but have since switched. Very excited that the game has finally come to Android. :)
But, I've been experiencing what I consider a gamebreaking issue: when the softkeys pop up (either on accident or otherwise), they overlay the hotbar. Usually, the keys would be transparent, and would disappear after a few seconds (seen here in Minecraft), but they appear in full opacity and do not go away until I restart the game. I've taken a few screenshots, before the softkeys appear and after:
I'm using a Nexus 5 with the LineageOS 14.1 nightly from April 14. The issue is reproduced by simply swiping from the rightmost part of the screen to the middle on a device without hardware keys. I've only tried it while ingame, so I'm not sure if it happens on the title screen.

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section, formatted my post incorrectly, et cetera. I'm kind of new here (though, I think I made my account quite some time ago).
Last edited by DD9448 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It would be nice if markup languages worked half the time I use them.

mastery51

Re: [Android 3.1.1][MAJOR][UI]Softkeys overlay hotbar

PostSat Apr 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Here I will resize the photos for you. :)
The image sites should have resize option somewhere, but they always seem to hide it. I'm not sure where imgur puts theirs. I looked several times without finding it.

I actually recommend finding a good application on Google play or something that allows you to upload images and resize them there rather than using imgur directly.

Thank you for the bug report.
Seeking Knowledge & Adventure

XsX

PostSat Apr 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello, thanks for your report! We just pushed an update (10016) that should fix the issue by making the bar transparent and disappear after a brief time.

Please let us know if everything works correctly with the new version!

DD9448

PostSat Apr 22, 2017 6:02 pm

mastery51 wrote:Here I will resize the photos for you. :)
The image sites usually have resize option somewhere, but the always seem to hide it.

Thanks. I never thought that an image upload site would have a resize option; I just thought that was up to BBCode. I'll try looking next time.

XsX wrote:Hello, thanks for your report! We just pushed an update (10016) that should fix the issue by making the bar transparent and disappear after a brief time.

Please let us know if everything works correctly with the new version!

Yes, everything works fine! Thank you! The game is much easier to play now :)
It would be nice if markup languages worked half the time I use them.

Rick9399

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 pm

After the update this problem still occurs on my Huawei P7. It does disappear if I close and open the app again or use the chat button, but when I swipe down from the top of the screen to look at the time/battery, the softkeys don't fade.

yikems

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 am

also happening on my Blu phone..
GC: yikems
KiK: Yikem

Return to Report Bugs