Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

BUG

Report bugs and glitches here.
  • Author
Brian

BUG

PostSun Jun 25, 2017 3:17 am

I'm a foreign player and I want to report a game bug. I used the translation software, so the statement might not be smooth. There are two ways to save the game. The first is to save the map information from the top right of the screen. The second kind is the backpack of characters, and they can be stored when they are opened. This can lead to a hole in the game. For example, after saving map information, without saving the backpack information, it will cause the object to be lost. Or save the map first, use the backpack to save things, directly close the game, the background re landing, lost map items will recover. It means you can copy a lot of things. So I want to fix this vulnerability and merge the two save methods. Finally, I wish this game a better job.

Lenlen

Re: BUG

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 6:46 am

Speaking of saving.. are you having problems saving the game? Cuz I can't save mine.. it say's that "something went wrong while saving" and i dont have any clue to fix this... i hope you guys could help me :byebye:

Brian

PostWed Jun 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Lenlen wrote:Speaking of saving.. are you having problems saving the game? Cuz I can't save mine.. it say's that "something went wrong while saving" and i dont have any clue to fix this... i hope you guys could help me :byebye:

I'm using a Android phone, and maybe the iPhone doesn't have this problem. For example, the backpack is empty, then dig a clod, do not save the game, clean application background, again after landing, the backpack is empty. This is normal, of course, because I didn't save the game. If I open the bag after digging out the clods, clean application background, so my backpack will have. And maps are not destroyed. I've formed a team of players in my own country. As far as I know, you can use this method to duplicate items in the box, maps, objects, or boss equipment. In a word, the objects that a player has can be copied into countless. I hope you can perfect this bug so that it will make the game better, thank you.

PBread

PostWed Aug 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Yes this happened to me, when I hard shut down my iOS device, the world was rolled back, but my items weren't. This could definitely be exploited.

Mudkip45

PostSat Sep 09, 2017 3:17 am

I think I noticed this a year ago, before v3, but didn't want to post it since I saw it as exploitable. x:
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

Return to Report Bugs