Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Book Shelf ladder & Valentines daybug PC version

Report bugs and glitches here.
  • Author
Lord-Xanthor

PostMon Mar 26, 2018 2:28 am

I have been playing Junk jack a little over a week now, and discovered a few bugs while doing so. I moved my character and all it's things over to a new adventure world, the size and type I wanted, not the one that got made forcefully the first time I ran the game. In doing so, discovered two bugs.

:( Book shelf ladder bug was the first one I discovered. The starting world which I believe is called Terra, I accumulated a bunch of those climbable book shelves which I wanted to use in my castle I was building in the sky, and discovered while I was re-placing them, that I was getting a totally different book shelf. Instead of being able to make my own climbable book shelf ladder, like they have in the dungeons, the book shelves are re-placing with a different type which is wider than the original plus you cant climb it now. It acts like a building block instead of a ladder so you cant use them for much of anything since they now hinder movement, and I don't see a reason to make a building out of them, as they would look more like an eye sore than anything nice. It would be nice if this can be fixed, or a way to make them placeable where it can be chosen whether to use them as ladder type, or building block type. I spent a good two hours collecting them to find out the hard way, they were unusable =(

:( The second bug I'm not sure if the company activated, or I activated when I generated a new set of worlds with my older character. The set of planets that generated the first time around when I started the game look and act totally different with the stats set to huge. I'm finding Valentine chests and monsters in two different planets I have visited so far and even found a way to duplicate them so I don't have to go searching. The duplicate is actually everything, not just the chests.

TwelveFoot

Re: Book Shelf ladder & Valentines daybug PC version

PostWed Mar 28, 2018 1:48 pm

Since bookshelves act as a block you can put them in the background layer, to get the look without hindering movement. But it would be nice to have the climbeable ones as well.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Ramsey26

PostWed Mar 28, 2018 4:18 pm

If you really wanted climbable book shelfs there are a couple of alternatives. I admit they don't look quite as nice as the ones you see in library biomes but they do work.
You can never have too much junk... Just not enough storage... :D

Return to Report Bugs