Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Translating Junk Jack X

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
SuperNintendo

Re: Translating Junk Jack X

PostFri May 22, 2015 4:49 am

Yes, but most of the words I can see in JJX can't be translated and called "Borrowed Words" here in our country, sometimes just uses different spellings. There are lots of languages here in the Philippines, Tagalog is most commonly used.
On the quest of being a helpful forum user.

GC: Super_Nintendo

floklo

PostFri May 22, 2015 6:50 am

i started to translate few things in italian! might take some time!

Multipackwolf

PostFri May 22, 2015 8:05 am

The developers are italian.. I'm not sure they need an italian translation..
Steam | Discord - Multarix#3888
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Apple3001

PostFri May 22, 2015 9:01 am

Yes, there is even italian translation in game's files.

2539Woo

PostSat May 23, 2015 12:18 am

SuperNintendo wrote:Yes, but most of the words I can see in JJX can't be translated and called "Borrowed Words" here in our country, sometimes just uses different spellings. There are lots of languages here in the Philippines, Tagalog is most commonly used.

Ah.
I would help with that, but unfortunately I know only a few words in Tagalong. It's a very throaty language, yeah? With quite a bit of repeating syllables… then again, I can't really judge, American English as well as UK English are very strange as well.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

SuperNintendo

PostSat May 23, 2015 6:59 am

Okay man, I could start with the blocks now.
On the quest of being a helpful forum user.

GC: Super_Nintendo

AmazingJunkJackMan

• Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth,

PostFri Aug 07, 2015 10:41 am

I am currently translating to Dutch and brought it from 9% to 15%(and now further) but its going real slow and some things that where already there are not very good and looks like its done with google translate. So if you speak Dutch please help with it? :hail: Please?

EDIT: Also people call things different names for example 1 person called a shovel a schop and someone else called it a schep. Both are correct but these differences cant Be in a game. And 1 person called a coal lump a stuk kool and a copper lump a kopererts. wich is even worse
Nothing interesting here...

SpookingSpooker

PostFri Jun 10, 2016 4:28 am

I will try translating to Russian..

CecilHam

you skill when lumbar pain traffic

PostFri Dec 15, 2017 1:39 am

Tod's Dames
A great suggestion when clipping out discount coupons is always to position them inside a pouch or someplace it is possible to record them. This may stop you from creating a clutter and you'll have your coupons readily available when you want them so that you won't have to burrow around to discover them.

[img]https://www.afu.nu/images/afu2/18134-vans-kengät-lapset.jpg[/img]

If you suffer from from back pain, use products that will help radiate warmth to the neural system and muscle tissue. The temperature through the cream will help relieve pain and chill out the tension of your own muscles. It could take two or three days of therapy prior to experience the curing features in the cream. Be sure you keep picking up and relocating as low as possible when suffering from back pain.

CecilHam

methods for kicking aging into the control

PostFri Dec 15, 2017 1:40 am

Nike Air Huarache Online
One crucial suggestion in relation to interior decorating is to be certain any room has a center point. Be it a fire place, furniture piece or anything you want, it is very important have some point in which the complete place involves to ensure whichever product you decide on is the emphasize of your area.

Be sure you view your medical doctor well before becoming pregnant. Furthermore this support establish a healthful commence to your prenatal attention should you really get pregnant, furthermore, it permits your personal doctor to examine for just about any conditions that may need special care, or a whole lot worse, uncover conditions that will make pregnancy hazardous.

CecilHam

social media promoting some suggestions you'll want to reali

PostFri Dec 15, 2017 1:42 am

[url=http://www.aarhus-abk.dk/380-billige-vans-sko-til-børn.html]Billige Vans Sko Til Børn[/url]
The thing that no father or mother has an adequate amount of is time. Fortunately, the recommendations in the following paragraphs will save you precious time in the kitchen, and will assist you to make meals your whole household will like. You'll be amazed at how much time you can save by merely subsequent these easy recommendations.Dealing With Piles: The Most Helpful Tips

Do not get way too elegant with regards to how you will write on your blog site. Even if you usually desire to use correct spelling and grammar in your articles or content, you shouldn't use major words and phrases. A lot of people don't prefer to read superior vocabulary fairly often because they probably won't understand it. This is why you ought to publish articles just like that you would generally, speak to other folks.

CecilHam

receive fabulous seems easily

PostFri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 am

Occhiali Oakley Bambino
In conclusion, pearly white teeth are crucial. Clean tooth plus a wholesome mouth area are suggested by shiny white teeth. The brightest huge smiles and many gorgeous huge smiles have white teeth. While using recommendations in the article above, you are able to whiten your pearly whites and also a wholesome, dazzling, and delightful smile.Tips On How To Go About Plastic Surgery

Don't enable your posts contain obsolete material. Keep the view open up about what's hot in relation to your provided subject material. Take a look at weblog sites, concern and response web sites and take viewers responses too. Should your materials is fresh, it will likely be exciting to learn. Folks may well be more very likely to proceed coming back for much more.

CecilHam

methods for being a smart bank card boss

PostFri Dec 15, 2017 1:45 am

Nike Air Max Flyknit Sale
Some people improperly believe that the bigger price a dental office charges, the more effective he or she must be. This is simply not the best way to select which dental practitioner is the best option. The simplest way to discover which dentists will be the most qualified, helpful and effective is usually to seek recommendations and testimonials. Question family and friends for feedback on dental practices, or search online for additional information.

Provided you can find a person who got the same type, offered by the same instructor, the semester before you decide to, then ask them about the course. They can present you with valuable understanding in the teacher's type of instructing, where the analyze concerns result from, what sort of tests you can find and several other beneficial tips to place you on the right track.

CecilHam

learn how to get rid of the zits problem

PostFri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 am

Balenciaga Sneakers Bestellen
Make sure that using tobacco does not possibly arise close to an bronchial asthma victim. People who wish to cigarette smoke should do so exterior, out of the house and out of the man or woman with asthma. In some cases merely the aroma of a huge smoker's clothes might cause an bronchial asthma strike.

For those who have a nasty stench originating from your garbage convenience, this is caused by food items trash accumulation. You should put ice cubes cubes, orange peels, and lime peels in the convenience and operate for about 30 seconds. Up coming, operate some liquefied dish detergent throughout the removal. This ought to keep up with the issue if you have not a large blocking buildup.

Previous

Return to Multiplayer