Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


[GROUP] The Union

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
  • Message

Exrani

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 290
  • Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostSat Jul 26, 2014 11:58 pm

What kind of events should we do? I can only think of giveaways in a world but in order too include all members we would need a multiplayer server :/ The only thing I can think of that we could do on the forums is like AC or any member would think of a number then the other members would post their guesses and the closest one gets a rare item. Other than that I have no ideas.
GC: Swarm O' Locust

Acgamer28

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 101
  • Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 am
  • Location: Exploring around the underground

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Exrani wrote:What kind of events should we do? I can only think of giveaways in a world but in order too include all members we would need a multiplayer server :/ The only thing I can think of that we could do on the forums is like AC or any member would think of a number then the other members would post their guesses and the closest one gets a rare item. Other than that I have no ideas.


Yeah. We'll hold auctions in here, and the winners will be sent their spoils.
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"[
Hey, does your face hurt? Because it's killing me!
I like many things, ducks being on that list, losing my things while mining on the contrary....
Junk Jack X > Junk Jack

Davidster95

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 571
  • Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 pm
  • Location: In Alba.

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Acgamer28 wrote:
Exrani wrote:What kind of events should we do? I can only think of giveaways in a world but in order too include all members we would need a multiplayer server :/ The only thing I can think of that we could do on the forums is like AC or any member would think of a number then the other members would post their guesses and the closest one gets a rare item. Other than that I have no ideas.


Yeah. We'll hold auctions in here, and the winners will be sent their spoils.

I could auction a majestic tackle box when we have 20+ members :)
Proudly the official leader of the Finned Brotherhood!
Image
Gamecenter:Davidster 95
Kik:Mr.ninjamanguyperson

Exrani

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 290
  • Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Davidster95 wrote:
Acgamer28 wrote:
Exrani wrote:What kind of events should we do? I can only think of giveaways in a world but in order too include all members we would need a multiplayer server :/ The only thing I can think of that we could do on the forums is like AC or any member would think of a number then the other members would post their guesses and the closest one gets a rare item. Other than that I have no ideas.


Yeah. We'll hold auctions in here, and the winners will be sent their spoils.

I could auction a majestic tackle box when we have 20+ members :)

What does the magmatic tackle box do? Is it like infinite ammo for fishing? Like you put it in ammo slot and it never runs out? Or what?
GC: Swarm O' Locust

Davidster95

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 571
  • Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 pm
  • Location: In Alba.

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 pm

No, Jack said when you hold it, it will drop bait. Right now it does nothing but he's fixing it.
Proudly the official leader of the Finned Brotherhood!
Image
Gamecenter:Davidster 95
Kik:Mr.ninjamanguyperson

Exrani

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 290
  • Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 am

Davidster95 wrote:No, Jack said when you hold it, it will drop bait. Right now it does nothing but he's fixing it.

Oh so it'll be like one of the IAP hats that drop stuff every once in a while or will it bee like the ore fish that have a one time use?
GC: Swarm O' Locust

Davidster95

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 571
  • Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 pm
  • Location: In Alba.

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostMon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 am

Exrani wrote:
Davidster95 wrote:No, Jack said when you hold it, it will drop bait. Right now it does nothing but he's fixing it.

Oh so it'll be like one of the IAP hats that drop stuff every once in a while or will it bee like the ore fish that have a one time use?

I think it will be a one time use.
Proudly the official leader of the Finned Brotherhood!
Image
Gamecenter:Davidster 95
Kik:Mr.ninjamanguyperson

Watdoesdisdo

Offline

  • Posts: 358
  • Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:55 pm
  • Location: Somewhere on a tree

Re: [GROUP] The Union

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Is joining still an option?
Previous

Return to Multiplayer

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron