Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Is this guy a scammer?

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
2539Woo

Re: Is this guy a scammer?

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 6:12 am

Hard to say, this is very recent, a few days since his last infraction. Can't say, more than anything, it's like fattening up a pig for slaughter
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Runo Spitfire

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 6:15 am

I don't know the guy has never tried anything of the sort when we traded together. :dunno:
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

2539Woo

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 6:21 am

Still, can't be sure. Suspicious actions call for suspicions. For instance, DaFatCookie says they have an account, never posted, I don't think. Why hide your tracks if you've got nothing to hide? Hell, even I'm not that paranoid. Most likely, he stalks the forums as a guest and waits for an opportunity to strike. If he wants to evade my game, he's gonna have to chsnge his GC a lot just to throw me off.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Runo Spitfire

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 6:39 am

2539Woo wrote:Still, can't be sure. Suspicious actions call for suspicions. For instance, DaFatCookie says they have an account, never posted, I don't think. Why hide your tracks if you've got nothing to hide? Hell, even I'm not that paranoid. Most likely, he stalks the forums as a guest and waits for an opportunity to strike. If he wants to evade my game, he's gonna have to chsnge his GC a lot just to throw me off.

Yeah I see your point maybe you should try inviting me just to make sure.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

:321shemz)

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Yes, This guys is a scammer . Well he scammed me of my pocket crab .

2539Woo

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Okay, just don't trade with him in general. If he gets mad, what's he going to do? Repeatedly spam invites? Just report him on GC.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Goldendragon2117

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 pm

2539Woo wrote:Okay, just don't trade with him in general. If he gets mad, what's he going to do? Repeatedly spam invites? Just report him on GC.

Your never guess what he just did!
Didn't accept any but he said stuff like:
Come on mate
I saw what your selling on the forums and I want it bad
I saw what you wrote on the forums. If you don't trust me don't bring anything.

Then I sent him one saying: later got import stuff to do.

He said ok and then 10 mins later he unfriended me
Well I have to fill this place with something? Hmm to fill it with.
I know! A giant letter G!
G
Add me on Game Center!! GoldenOFTheDragons

2539Woo

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Why is anyone trading with him then? This is why I don't trust anyone (except for a few people). He can't do anything to me, because I know better than to trust his shenannigans. The only thing that's going to hurt him, is to boycott any and all trade. How, I'm not sure. I'm not going to say he's wise unfriending you, all I know is that he won't bother with anyone that doesn't "trust" him. Kinda hard to, seeing as how this silly sod has the kind of time to be hassling people.
I will track him down, I swear it. If one of youse guys has him as a friend, I will find him. By the way, does anyone actually have him as a friend?

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

PostWed Jul 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Interesting, he said the same thing to me, though all I thought was that it Seems Legit
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

Daggles

PostThu Jul 31, 2014 10:09 am

Runo Spitfire wrote:That's weird 'cause I trade a lot with this guy and he never tried anything like that. You guys sure you got the right guy? Oh well...maybe he has changed.

IKR DUDE I traded an amythest necklace for his snorkel (complete rip off for him XD) but he didn't scam :P
Gc:Rogue_Trader75
Psn:inactive :mumble:
Device:Iphone 4s
http://imgur.com/gj7PVs2 Tap for shop!

Delta101

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm makeing a new group called the Death reapers , basically me and 3 friends are joining worlds (with nothing ) and saying we have stuff if we sense they scammers we add them to our list, recently my friend wasent doing anything and he said some guy joined his online game, he seemed cool ten minuets later the guy blew up all his stuff and left the world his gc name is Dunkon221 if you will keep an eye out for him, he is very dangerous.
Death crew, hunt kill live.

2539Woo

PostSat Aug 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Delta101 wrote:His gc name is Dunkon221 if you will keep an eye out for him, he is very dangerous.

Thank you

Daggles wrote:
Runo Spitfire wrote:That's weird 'cause I trade a lot with this guy and he never tried anything like that. You guys sure you got the right guy? Oh well...maybe he has changed.

IKR DUDE I traded an amythest necklace for his snorkel (complete rip off for him XD) but he didn't scam :P

Ever heard of the phrase "lulling… into a false sense of security" or "gaining trust"? Once again, fattening up a pig for slaughter.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

123outerme

PostSun Aug 03, 2014 10:30 pm

I just got one from TeHe TummyTums as well, but I ignored it. There's also someone by the GC of :shemz) that I don't know. I'll try searching his name in the Search bar and see what I get.
Edit: I searched :shemz), and I found the user ":321shemz)", is he a scammer as well?
Edit 2: Nevermind, I see that he's active.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

2539Woo

PostTue Aug 05, 2014 7:43 pm

If anyone has him, remove him asap. I don't want him suckering the items off of anyone else. If he sends me one more inviite, I'm just reporting him to GC for pestilence and harassment. I suggest every person and guest on this forum follow suit, if you know what's good for you. He goes by TeHe TummyTums, his actual name is Chance Wilkens. If you receive anything from him, I suggest immediately declining it. The guy is an ass as it is, I'm not about to let anyone else fall.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

mckaystites

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 12:03 am

He scammed me twice before. But I recently got into his lobby (I had a different name and profile) And he told me and showed me that he cleared up the holes he made in his house. But in order to get him back I snagged a Shark fin and Blue Tribal Vest....payback is best served bittersweet, he did steal 10 complete rare armor sets....
GC:ToastOfTheUndead
----------------------------
Proud Lover Of C++
&
HTML and CSS
PreviousNext

Return to Multiplayer