Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Is this guy a scammer?

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
Tyler

Re: Is this guy a scammer?

PostWed Aug 06, 2014 12:26 am

Don't trust the guy. Case closed.
Hey!

fishkins

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 9:43 pm

This is the type of thing that makes me glad my iPad is first generation I sont have to deal with game center anymore neither random friend requests scammers I geuss I'm one of the lucky ones. :approved:

mckaystites

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Um Game Center doesn't instantly mean scammers... And just cause you have gamecenter doesn't mean you have to use it....
GC:ToastOfTheUndead
----------------------------
Proud Lover Of C++
&
HTML and CSS

Apple3001

PostWed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Sorry for gravedigg but this guy sent me Friend Invite and I didn't accept. :P

2539Woo

PostWed Aug 20, 2014 6:54 pm

That means he's still at it then. I was right to wait, it seems. So... Yeah, don't trust the guy. Don't trust anyone even remotely if they send you invites at random. That goes for both sides of the war... *ahem*
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

mckaystites

PostSun Aug 24, 2014 6:14 am

2539Woo wrote:That means he's still at it then. I was right to wait, it seems. So... Yeah, don't trust the guy. Don't trust anyone even remotely if they send you invites at random. That goes for both sides of the war... *ahem*

Woo we go over this everytime, you are paranoid as hell. I randomly invite people all the time, because im a scammer? No, because its much easer to find people with good rares, auto match is overrun with noobs.
GC:ToastOfTheUndead
----------------------------
Proud Lover Of C++
&
HTML and CSS

Dylan

PostSun Aug 24, 2014 7:44 am

I have received a request from this guy. Cowboy accent in his speaking, its a lie that he has everything but I have been playing with him for a while... But I don't see no hostility... Maybe he's hiding from me and attankin you guys...

mckaystats says is true, I do this all the time as well. But some just plan rude.but your able to find people with goods that don't know they have such value.earning your confidence with them is easy for me but I don't know about you guys...
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

Achilles

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 1:21 am

i got this game the year it came out and even i dont have all the rares...mostlybecause i kept accidentally deleting my home world... :asd:
RIP Keymaster

2539Woo

PostTue Aug 26, 2014 1:31 am

Dylan wrote:I have received a request from this guy. Cowboy accent in his speaking, its a lie that he has everything but I have been playing with him for a while... But I don't see no hostility... Maybe he's hiding from me and attankin you guys...

mckaystats says is true, I do this all the time as well. But some just plan rude.but your able to find people with goods that don't know they have such value.earning your confidence with them is easy for me but I don't know about you guys...

If you confirm that Mckay says this is true, then I have no say in the matter, I am forcibly backed into a corner with only my morals to defend, no longer evidence that is current. However, I am not able to anyhow, I have school.
I do still advise you to keep eyes open… not that he's still a villian or whatever, but… safe is safe.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Darth Malgus

PostFri Sep 12, 2014 10:27 pm

(Sorry if this counts as gravedigging :look: )

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away when I just began I played with Tummy Tums and he drew me off a cliff, stealing all my items (I kept everything in my inventory back then). I didn't see him again for 5 months. Then one day he pops up in auto-match and asks for a trade.

Me: Hello griefer.
Tehe: What are you talking about?
Me: Remember me? You griefed me a long time ago!
Tehe: I have no idea who you are.

30 minute argument ensues

And then Tehe suddenly says that he's sorry if he ever griefed me and proceeded to give me back all the stuff that he stole.
He only stole 1 twistrazor set but he gave me back 999, which he probably duped. So methinks he's given up griefing but now he's duping... :no:
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
- Calvin [and Hobbes]

In game name: Baron Revilgaz
Gamecenter: Phishi
Previous

Return to Multiplayer