Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Add Bigger multiplayer?

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
Thorner

Add Bigger multiplayer?

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:49 pm

So, I was thinking that making bigger multiplayer. Dont use Gamecenter unless wanting to actually play 2 player. Junk Jack X could have their own servers, maybe add PvP (but if a player kills you, you lose no items, but any other way, you lose items, unless retreaved). This might be a bit advanced, but if you can, please? :v
Last edited by Thorner on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Totally A PRO

Re: Add Bigger multiplayer?

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Thorner wrote:So, I was thinking that making bigger multiplayer. Dont use Gamecenter unless wanting to actually play 2 player. Junk Jack X could have their own servers, maybe add PvP (but if a player kills you, you lose no items, but any other way, you lose items, unless retreaved). Maybe if you add PvP, you could have a Hunger Games Themed thing! Or minigames! This might be a bit advanced, but if you can, please? :v

The game can't be like minecraft. though I would like that.
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

Apple3001

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Multiplayer is good now, we don't need anything. (Expect inviting more players)

Thorner

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Apple3001 wrote:Multiplayer is good now, we don't need anything. (Expect inviting more players)
Well yes, This is mostly just made because of i hate 2 players, it can be fun.... But we need a bigger multiplayer, servers made by junk jack x would be better, servers like "The Blockheads" (I don't like that game at all, just boring :Prrr: ) But the multiplayer servers are good, and junk jack x can do it, because I BELIEVE IN PIXBITS! :hail:
I'm Totally A PRO

Apple3001

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Thorner wrote:
Apple3001 wrote:Multiplayer is good now, we don't need anything. (Expect inviting more players)
Well yes, This is mostly just made because of i hate 2 players, it can be fun.... But we need a bigger multiplayer, servers made by junk jack x would be better, servers like "The Blockheads" (I don't like that game at all, just boring :Prrr: ) But the multiplayer servers are good, and junk jack x can do it, because I BELIEVE IN PIXBITS! :hail:

This will be good way to scam people.

2539Woo

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 4:30 am

Also, they do have to put food on the table, so I'm not entirely sure how much it would affect that… if at all.
Apple makes a good point as well. As always, do use the search bar for these types of things. This has been discussed before. Multiple times over.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Unnamed

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 5:39 am

I've heard servers are expensive but i have seen server hosting for other games that doesn't really cost that much.
It may just be because they are large server hosters that have specialized servers, though.
IT IS SPREA-

oh, it's dead. rip

Rashole

PostSun Aug 17, 2014 4:20 pm

I think it would be really fun to be able to invite more than two people online, could play games easier and just in general have more fun. Espescially with building and mining.
I am a freelance helper.

I enjoy helping people, if you need help please don't hesitate to message me or add me on gamecenter @ "rashole"

DalleManden

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Couldnt they code some server thingy and let us setup and run the servers on our pc's? like in minecraft
"When an architect is asked what his favourite building is, he usually answers, the next one."
DalleManden is a Merchant of Many
Artist within the Artisan Guild.

Return to Multiplayer