Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

People that has done bad things to you or me

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
Manhunt202

People that has done bad things to you or me

PostWed Nov 12, 2014 10:48 pm

If you run in to ether one kick them:
People to kick/GC:
>thebom105
>Hobito
>HBSharks 35

thebom105 --- Stole a rare pet broom from me. So i don't want that to happen to any one else.
"Hobito" --- He will join your world and want to trade and do the trick with the scale and try to steal your items. Then if u get him to trade he will say trade back if u say no he will say please and if u say no then he will lie and say he is the person who made the game jjx and then he will say he knows the person how has made jjx and then he will say he will tell the owner of jjx to band u
HBSharks 35 --- Well he came in to my shop and sat there for a good 20 sec, then preceded to take off his gold armor. Then he asked me to give him stuff, then he said "I am poor", then I said "come dude just put the armor back on and lets trade", he said "I don't have anything" and then I said "yes u do u have gold armor" and he said "what armor" then I told him "just stop and put the armor back on and lets trade and then he came up with oh I didn't think u would wanted it."
So i just caught him in a lie, so if he joins your world then just leave.

So if you see these people leave and don't let them join :approved:

Also i will update this when another player does something to me and if you have any one that has done something to you comment on this post.
:approved: :asd:
GM: Manhunt14
Last edited by Manhunt202 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gc: Manhunt14

Hi I'm Manhunt202 I trade 1v1 i am looking for statues if you want to trade i have a lot of cool rares So Pm me if u want to trade or just friend me on GC :) :) :D

I am a Member of the Junk Jack X Society Group

SollyStartles

Re: People that has done bad things to you or me

PostWed Nov 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Lol, Grettir. :rotfl:

Manhunt, just because people give you suggestions does not mean you need to kick them. Well, it's your game, do what you want. I'm just saying, just because someone tells you better ways to run your store, doesn't mean it's civilized to hate them.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Manhunt202

Re: People that has done bad things to you or me

PostThu Nov 13, 2014 12:49 am

That's what I was thinking about right after i posted it and I thought the same way too but it was already posted now i am taking that person off :)
Gc: Manhunt14

Hi I'm Manhunt202 I trade 1v1 i am looking for statues if you want to trade i have a lot of cool rares So Pm me if u want to trade or just friend me on GC :) :) :D

I am a Member of the Junk Jack X Society Group

Return to Multiplayer