Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

MAJIC BEANSTALK

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
jumpandjumphigh12

MAJIC BEANSTALK

PostSat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 pm

My bro and I (perhaps you've met him, he has a world with a cow, a shop and a tall building house with 2 levels as plants and he has a magic bean stalk plant that he's growing, not to mention, the red couch I gave him. His name is Player) anyways, he want me to ask about the bean stalk and where it leads to. Um. Yup. Plus, how do u change ur name after you've did all ur stuff? It's really hard to play with him when his name is player and there's like tons of more player people.

THX PEEPS
Many thx and pies,
Jumpnjumphigh12

Hey! If ur looking for more about me, just go to:
awesomeunicorns1.tumblr.com :D :teach:

hey all you haters! Don't u be hatin'!! It's bad for ur heart and if you bake a pie it will taste real bad!

Cap.Chewbacca

Re: MAJIC BEANSTALK

PostSat Nov 15, 2014 9:18 pm

jumpandjumphigh12 wrote:My bro and I (perhaps you've met him, he has a world with a cow, a shop and a tall building house with 2 levels as plants and he has a magic bean stalk plant that he's growing, not to mention, the red couch I gave him. His name is Player) anyways, he want me to ask about the bean stalk and where it leads to. Um. Yup. Plus, how do u change ur name after you've did all ur stuff? It's really hard to play with him when his name is player and there's like tons of more player people.

THX PEEPS

It leads to no where except for the world limit its like a huge ladder. And You change your name by tapping on the bubble in the menu and tap the pencil button there it will let him change his name.
Btw add me on kik-FluffyChewie and on GC- CaptainChewbacca
*Playing Vainglory*
Trying to get to POA Silver on VG

Return to Multiplayer