Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

DS The Demon Spawn!

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
Gigie777

DS The Demon Spawn!

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Hey Guys... If your Reading this, I should Tell u about a Player Who has played Junk Jack and junk Jack X since the first it was Ever Created. Its Obviously me lol. Ok, ok.. But there actually something else... Theres a player in Junk Jack X Joining Multiplayer Session And he is really mysterious and something's of him is Unknown... When he joins A world, he will often introduce himself Calling Himself as
"DS The Demon Spawn"
DS is his abbreviation of Demon Spawn. When he joins a server, He will probably ask u to kill him with a bomb or Golden Eggs or with whatever u can kill him with,but theres one problem. U cant kill him. He says he is the Demon Lord's Son and that u cant kill The Demon. His Catch Phrase is Unknown which u will often hear him say if u ever catch him in your world... He is a Powerful player and is Really good at playing Tricks... His personality is unknown, but he loves to laugh in an evil Demon Way all the time... He will Usually wear Red and sometimes black and he will sometimes disguise himself... But his player name will remain as "DS-Demon Spawn" in Multiplayer worlds, and maybe even on his own worlds whitch i never really encountered, because he will often use hidden and multiple playable characters... But if u ever hear him laugh, u will probably know its him... If other people try to act like DS and act like him they probably are fake and is not DS the Demon Spawn... The only way u can tell if hes the real demon spawn is if u use something to kill him... As a matter of fact, he actually doesn't use the Bomb Hat From the shop or anything resistance or potions... He is just unkillable and Indestructable... Know one knows how, or why... But im investigating further and trying to find any of his session... But he rarely hosts games so he will join Worlds... That's why im going to try to host games and find this Demon Spawn... I will screen shot his player and capture him... He Is Real... he is Out there somewhere... I Really dont have all the Information... But I will do everything i can... Be On ur guard everyone... Find DS the Demon Spawn... And if u capture a phito of him, send me a link of it so i can see proof of him... If it a fake photo of him... Dont waste ur time sending me photos cause ive already seen what he ussually looks multiple times but couldn't get a screen shot of him... If you Have Questions Pls Write some comments, and pls thumbs up and like... If u have seen him, pls send me comments and tell me what u saw of him...

2539Woo

Re: DS The Demon Spawn!

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 12:11 am

Oh boy, another creepypasta like Herobrine… looking for popularity or fame? Don't try dressing yourself up as "it" or inventing tales, we've been playing the games long enough to know none of these things exist. Sorry to burst your bubble, but don't do this, don't be that one guy who starts the whole "Boy Who Cried Wolf" or "Herobrine" thing, I've had enough of that nonsense with MC, and I'm fairly certain anyone else here who has played MC online long enough is done with it too.

Can someone count this as unnecessary? I mean I don't see the harm in fanfictions or stuff but when everyone starts crying "witch" like they did in Salem (just a comparison), then that's when it gets annoying. I just… want this to be gone and done with so the community doesn't have to suffer through more tribulations or children too young to understand. I'm quite honestly losing my patience to kindly tell them no or having to publicly disprove them. In other words, trying to save them face versus coercing them to show evidence that hasn't been altered in any way.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Gigie777

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 12:44 am

Im Serious... No Joke... I've seen This Player Myself... This Is True... I also had a couple saying that they have seen this mysterious Player... I Discovered him myself a few times. Now im trying to cover some more evidence to prove He Really Exists. But if u seem to find urself with this player... Just inform me or screen shot a photo of the players character... I want to know some of the details... Tracking him down won't be easy... But the only way to do it is to host my world if im going to find him...just keep an eye out for anything.

DaFatCookie

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 12:50 am

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8
Junk Jack Steam
Im always lurking
STEAM(you can see if I'm online)
Open Spoiler

2539Woo

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 12:50 am

Mhm… how old are you? Also, if you want some GC friends, just… ask. This is indeed a creative measure but… a bit excessive.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Gigie777

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 12:56 am

Ok buddy asking for my age is a little personal... Ask anything that doesn't require personal information pls and thanks you... Why did u ask btw?

Gigie777

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 12:58 am

Btw if u need help catching some of these guys, i think i may be able to help...

2539Woo

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 12:59 am

Err… I think you might be one of those people who believe in stuff like "Herobrine" or whatever, and everyone knows what that general age group is like…

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Gigie777

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 1:12 am

Actually i really dont believe in herobrine... Second, ive seen "DS-Demon Spawn" playing in one of my world before asking me to kill him... which I asked why he wanted me to kill him... He said That I really cant kill him because he was a Demon from Hell... so i tested it out my self... I went and built a 6x6 Titanium room... Once i did, i made sure the room was secured... I took out my bombs and golden eggs and i put on my bomb helmet thing from shop.. So i dont die from explosion... I noticed he didn't have anything with him at all when he came to my world because all i wanted is to trade with people until he came along... As i was saying.. After i took my bombs.. I threw five big bombs at him.. As the bombs went off... He was still alive from the explosion... Then he left... Before he did he said... "I SHALL RULE, THE NEW DEMON OF JUNK JACK X!" Saying "Mhuahahahahahahahaha" after that... That's when I noticed something was going on....two days later i met people who said they have seen some random player whos been trying to get himself kill by them... Some kinda refused but some were curious and went on to kill him... Idk really know what happened when they said something about that to me... That's why im trying to track him down...

2539Woo

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am

Mhm. Well, I think this is just another case of some fool running around with blast-resistant and elemental-resist encrustments armors and potions, nothing more. Don't worry about it, probably some teenage punk (err, no offense to you if you are) trying to act cool. Well, that or some twenty year old who can't grow to learn that they really aren't all that.

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Cap.Chewbacca

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 1:19 am

Interesting story man! I actually don't believe in this unless someone acts like the DS- Demon Spawn and drinks a invunerablity potion and pretends there some God (you can drink potions in your inventory too)
Btw add me on kik-FluffyChewie and on GC- CaptainChewbacca
*Playing Vainglory*
Trying to get to POA Silver on VG

Gigie777

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 1:20 am

His armor didnt even have resistnce and he didnt have blast resistance and when I threw some eggs which i didnt mention, mobs werent killing him, which i died from throwing too much eggs in the room but i didnt lose anything luckily... When I went back he was still alive.. He didnt even have potions cause at the begging when I told him to trade... He told me he had brought nothing with him... All he had was his armor.. He kinda looked pretty cool looking but... Anyways dat doesn't mean i can't give up... If ur not going to help, or believe me, thats fine.... Idc anyways... Ima go find him myself..... Ima prove he exist..... This Guy Is Going Down!

Gigie777

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 1:24 am

And actually i never had invulnerability potions... They are hard to make.... Even doe im a mob farmer myself with tons of eggs... Well... Ima go play some Junk jack X and find this Player...

Cap.Chewbacca

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 1:48 am

What's your gamecenter?
Btw add me on kik-FluffyChewie and on GC- CaptainChewbacca
*Playing Vainglory*
Trying to get to POA Silver on VG

2539Woo

PostTue Dec 02, 2014 2:56 am

You realize your Recents tab while inviting people records live GameCenter accounts without fail... and by live, I mean ones that are actually existing.
It would save quite a bit of trouble to look there, except I'm not gonna mention who it's gonna save time...

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Next

Return to Multiplayer