Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Deathtrappers Galore!

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
Wildberry9

Deathtrappers Galore!

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 2:11 pm

So, while joining random games last night, not just one, BUT TWO (ta-da!) deathtrappers tried to take my stuff. They didn't succeed though. They weren't good at it. They should work at hospitals, keep everyone alive. Eh. There was also a scammer who tried to rob me, and when I said no, he called me a
Open Spoiler
"Fucken bitch"
Wow. Real creative, dip-dip. I have screenshots of everyone doing stuff, from the sad, sad robber that resorted to vanilla insults (Get creative!) to the deathtrappers doing badly. If someone can tell me how to upload them or whatever, I totally will. Btw, I'm on a tablet, so there's that. Peace!

Margot1759

Re: Deathtrappers Galore!

PostFri Feb 20, 2015 10:31 pm

I am a huge fan of multiplayer so you'll probably run into me every once and a while! :) I get those people all the time, and it is fun to mess with them :)
margot
GC: Margot.1759

2539Woo

PostSat Feb 21, 2015 12:28 am

Mind givin' out their GCs?
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Wildberry9

PostSun Feb 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Hey, sorry about not replying, I was at a funeral on Saturday. I actually do not know their GCs, but since I keep running into the one, I'll check next time. The screen name for one is SSMARES. Just cause he never changes it. Kthxbai!

Return to Multiplayer