Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


[TRADE] [EASTER UPDATE] Pixelated's Rare Shop

Discuss and trade your items with other players here.
  • Author
  • Message

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

[TRADE] Pixelated's Shop [Trading Rares for Rares]

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Bump!
Added some thanksgiving items
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Octave

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 363
  • Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 am
  • Location: Sitting on ma ol' wooden chair! Sleeping

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Shop [Trading Rares for Rares]

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Cool , i need the gold peacock neckless , check my shop and tell me there what u would like to trade!

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

[TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Octave wrote:Cool , i need the gold peacock neckless , check my shop and tell me there what u would like to trade!

Do you have the Blue Shirt with a Yellow Smiley on it??
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

[TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 12:34 pm

NEW:
-Christmas Update Stuff :)
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

[TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Pixelated wrote:
Octave wrote:Cool , i need the gold peacock neckless , check my shop and tell me there what u would like to trade!

Do you have the Blue Shirt with a Yellow Smiley on it??

EDIT: sorry already made a deal
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

[TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 8:49 pm

New!:
-New 2.1 Items(Biome sets)
-New rare armor
-New manufacts
-New 2.1 Statue
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

moomin01

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 595
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 pm

I want one of each Christmas rare you have, pick from my shop
Image
my gamecenter is Mo0m1n01
I am trader, main goal: HAVING FUN
I am also a scammer/griefer/duper hunter, seeking out all the bad people to make this game's economy and environment a better place.
ReCruters
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

AgentCulo

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 567
  • Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 am

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 9:19 pm

I want Skeleton Mage Frost Statue pick an item from my shop

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 pm

AgentCulo wrote:I want Skeleton Mage Frost Statue pick an item from my shop

I want the red looking thing above the Yellow teeth Necklace, the red trinket under the Rice Hat, video looking thingie under the Red Racing Helm, the blue necklace next to the Zombie Head and a Super X Shirt. All the items are in: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu88p1rdyhes1 ... 870833.jpg
I never traded statues before :dunno: , so I think 1v5 is a pretty fair trade, correct me if I'm wrong :)
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:10 pm

moomin01 wrote:I want one of each Christmas rare you have, pick from my shop
Image

1-5 of every Christmas Rare I have available right now for the (I think its called) Monocle, the one next to the Blue Jaguar Cape.(This Doesn't include the Frozen Crystal Set, if you also want those, I will choose some more items :) )
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Origingami

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:29 pm
  • Location: In the far reachies of the Junk Jack Universe.

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Can I get the full luigi outfit? What is the trade?

AgentCulo

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 567
  • Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 am

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Pixelated wrote:
AgentCulo wrote:I want Skeleton Mage Frost Statue pick an item from my shop

I want the red looking thing above the Yellow teeth Necklace, the red trinket under the Rice Hat, video looking thingie under the Red Racing Helm, the blue necklace next to the Zombie Head and a Super X Shirt. All the items are in: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu88p1rdyhes1 ... 870833.jpg
I never traded statues before :dunno: , so I think 1v5 is a pretty fair trade, correct me if I'm wrong :)

I can give u pure evil trinket skeleton Mage trinket n blue silent necklace n a super x shirt

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 pm

AgentCulo wrote:
Pixelated wrote:
AgentCulo wrote:I want Skeleton Mage Frost Statue pick an item from my shop

I want the red looking thing above the Yellow teeth Necklace, the red trinket under the Rice Hat, video looking thingie under the Red Racing Helm, the blue necklace next to the Zombie Head and a Super X Shirt. All the items are in: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu88p1rdyhes1 ... 870833.jpg
I never traded statues before :dunno: , so I think 1v5 is a pretty fair trade, correct me if I'm wrong :)

I can give u pure evil trinket skeleton Mage trinket n blue silent necklace n a super x shirt

I want those items:Image
(I will think about the deal, I will PM you)
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Pixelated

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 428
  • Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm
  • Location: The Chocolatemilkyway

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Origingami wrote:Can I get the full luigi outfit? What is the trade?

Some rares :sisi:
Image
GC: XxPixelatedxX
Kik: PixelatedXD
My Shop: viewtopic.php?t=18261
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

AgentCulo

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 567
  • Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 am

Re: [TRADE] Pixelated's Rare Shop [Christmas Update!]

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 pm

I kno those r the items I named but I don't have the vintage cassette anymore
PreviousNext

Return to Items & Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron