Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


[Trade] Rares for Manufacts![UPDATED]

Discuss and trade your items with other players here.
  • Author
  • Message

TaytayDu4

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 301
  • Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm
  • Location: California

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 7:10 am

SoMuchCoal wrote:I have a silver manufact to trade, so may I have that red and gold colored chestplate to the left of the red turtle armor, if it's not worth a silver I can go higher. GameCenter:Creederp

I'll give it to you for 2 silver OR 1 gold
GameCenter: ChibiDufour
Kik: taytaydu4

Trading for Manufacts!!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=19151

SoMuchCoal

Offline

  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:07 am
  • Location: Riding off into the sunset on top of an albino horse

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 9:50 am

TaytayDu4 wrote:
SoMuchCoal wrote:I have a silver manufact to trade, so may I have that red and gold colored chestplate to the left of the red turtle armor, if it's not worth a silver I can go higher. GameCenter:Creederp

I'll give it to you for 2 silver OR 1 gold


Wait, scratch that, I will give you 2 gold and 1 silver for a full portal set to Alba (if you have it. A set to Seth will also suffice)
Game Center ID: Creederp
Add me on Steam, I play Terraria, TF2 and stuff:STEAM_0:1:58083903
THE SECRET OF MY WEALTH
Open Spoiler
Image
Oh...wrong game

UGHHHHH WEAABOOS UGHHHHH

TaytayDu4

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 301
  • Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm
  • Location: California

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 4:44 pm

SoMuchCoal wrote:
TaytayDu4 wrote:
SoMuchCoal wrote:I have a silver manufact to trade, so may I have that red and gold colored chestplate to the left of the red turtle armor, if it's not worth a silver I can go higher. GameCenter:Creederp

I'll give it to you for 2 silver OR 1 gold


Wait, scratch that, I will give you 2 gold and 1 silver for a full portal set to Alba (if you have it. A set to Seth will also suffice)

Okay 2 gold 1 silver for alba set :)
I'll add u on gc
GameCenter: ChibiDufour
Kik: taytaydu4

Trading for Manufacts!!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=19151

DesertEagleHD

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3574
  • Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 pm

2 silver and 2 copper
For turkey dress and trinket?
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

TaytayDu4

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 301
  • Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm
  • Location: California

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 6:10 pm

DesertEagleHD wrote:2 silver and 2 copper
For turkey dress and trinket?

sure :)
add me on gc
GameCenter: ChibiDufour
Kik: taytaydu4

Trading for Manufacts!!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=19151

CirclePassion

Offline

  • Posts: 90
  • Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:12 am

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 pm

i have 1 manufact, and i want your Christmas Tree :P

Spymans

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2643
  • Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am
  • Location: Giving Toys To All The Hostile Mobs

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 7:52 pm

cirlce passion i can do that trade right now invite me on gc
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Spymans, the Ultimate Spy of ANARCHY

Mercenary in The Hitlist

Image

My gc is: The Spymans

grimmulfr

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 43
  • Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:22 am

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostWed Jan 01, 2014 8:56 pm

I have:
Mysterious Silver Manufact
Eye-Opening Silver Manufact
Attractive Silver Manufact
Unique Silver Manufact
Unique Copper Manufact

Do you only trade what you have in that picture? For now all that I want is a non-encrusted Cyan turtle chestplace (or 3 cyan turtle shells :) )
When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth.

TaytayDu4

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 301
  • Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm
  • Location: California

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 3:27 am

Spymans wrote:cirlce passion i can do that trade right now invite me on gc
CirclePassion wrote:i have 1 manufact, and i want your Christmas Tree :P

lol i guess you dont need the christmas tree anymore then...?
grimmulfr wrote:I have:
Mysterious Silver Manufact
Eye-Opening Silver Manufact
Attractive Silver Manufact
Unique Silver Manufact
Unique Copper Manufact

Do you only trade what you have in that picture? For now all that I want is a non-encrusted Cyan turtle chestplace (or 3 cyan turtle shells :) )

yah i can trade non encrusted cyan turtle chest for 2 silver manufacts. Do you want anything else?
GameCenter: ChibiDufour
Kik: taytaydu4

Trading for Manufacts!!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=19151

dixoa004

Offline

  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm

i have gold manufacts and ill trade you for the sword next to the scorpion sword? i think its called that on the left of it there is a blue sword what is it and what does it do?

TaytayDu4

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 301
  • Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm
  • Location: California

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostThu Jan 02, 2014 10:24 pm

dixoa004 wrote:i have gold manufacts and ill trade you for the sword next to the scorpion sword? i think its called that on the left of it there is a blue sword what is it and what does it do?

Sure ill trade
These are the stats btw
Image
Add me in GC:
ChibiDufour

Or I'll add you. PM me your gc
GameCenter: ChibiDufour
Kik: taytaydu4

Trading for Manufacts!!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=19151

dixoa004

Offline

  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostFri Jan 03, 2014 12:10 am

How do you see stats? I want to know if my sword is better

Spymans

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2643
  • Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am
  • Location: Giving Toys To All The Hostile Mobs

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts!

PostFri Jan 03, 2014 12:22 am

Turn on extenders tooltip
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Spymans, the Ultimate Spy of ANARCHY

Mercenary in The Hitlist

Image

My gc is: The Spymans

DesertEagleHD

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3574
  • Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts![UPDATED]

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Still want to trade?
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

RhysIVII

Offline

  • Posts: 272
  • Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Re: [Trade] Rares for Manufacts![UPDATED]

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Il trade my 3 silver manufacts for diving helm and magical horn
GCRhysIVII
Open Spoiler
Add me to trade or just to help!
PreviousNext

Return to Items & Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests