Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

[Trade] Somewhat Shady Trade

Discuss and trade your items with other players here.
  • Author
Snoop Frogg

PostSun Jun 19, 2016 5:29 am

So, I've been playing JJO and JJX for a few years now, on and off, and I've kind of gotten tired of the constant making new picks, mining out ores, getting calluses on my fingertips, etc. that comes with mining out worlds slowly.

With that being said, does anyone have a monster pick they'd be willing to part with? To be sure, I wouldn't trade for it or anything, I would just use it so I could mine faster and get more materials for my moonbase :D . I know how much of a bad rap it has on this forum, but I promise I'd only use it for mining.

I have a few rates and a whole bunch of silicium, plus some titanium, galvanium, all sorts of essences, and a number of mob drops. Let me know if that's a thing; if not, I'd love to know about another way to mine faster.

CoreXreation

• Location: Wishing I had my mini 1 gb ram xp laptop running arch linux

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Monster pickaxes are netfed down to weakest mining... Ya it sucks, but w/e... If you want a quick way to mine, use either the strongest axes with purple gems, or change it over to creative(look on google) and and make holes, then go back to suv and enjoy the free mining
Game Center ID Rose of the Risen Demon

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳