Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Back Ground Blocks

This forum should be used to suggest new features or enhancements to the game
  • Author
ArienMC

Back Ground Blocks

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 10:12 pm

First off let me say I'm not in the Beta so I'm not really sure how back ground blocks work. But my idea is that you should be able to walk past background blocks, or jump up on them. Maybe not all, but some. Because my idea is to have a stair case in my house. This way you can still walk past, and place things in front of the background blocks (Stairs) but you can still use them to go up. Just a thought. Please let me know if that is hard to understand.

MacMarlon

Re: Back Ground Blocks

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Sounds cool. Great idea! :D

Chocolate

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Might be useful for "stairs" but it would really mess up the rest of the game.

Right now the background blocks are just to make things look pretty or attach torches. Trying to add jumping onto these blocks would change everything.

Nice thought tho

ArienMC

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Jackjack wrote:Might be useful for "stairs" but it would really mess up the rest of the game.

Right now the background blocks are just to make things look pretty or attach torches. Trying to add jumping onto these blocks would change everything.

Nice thought tho

Yeah that's why I said "some". Like maybe be able to craft "Stairs" But really what it is wooden or stone background blocks. That way this idea works, and doesn't mess up other back ground blocks.

Return to Gameplay Discussion