Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


Announcing Junk Jack X!

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack Retro
  • Author
  • Message

Spymans

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2658
  • Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am
  • Location: Giving Toys To All The Hostile Mobs

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 pm

sollison do you play jjx?
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Spymans, the Ultimate Spy of ANARCHY

Mercenary in The Hitlist

Image

My gc is: The Spymans

DesertEagleHD

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3648
  • Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 pm

He plays it but I'm not sure if he still plays it.
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

SollyStartles

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7353
  • Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Location: Under your bed.

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm getting back into.
Ya know, meh and my dirt house.

AND IMA START YOUTUBING AGAIN WHOOPPP
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Spymans

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2658
  • Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am
  • Location: Giving Toys To All The Hostile Mobs

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostTue Dec 31, 2013 4:12 pm

okay nice lol
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Spymans, the Ultimate Spy of ANARCHY

Mercenary in The Hitlist

Image

My gc is: The Spymans

SolarPug

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3101
  • Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm
  • Location: Prisons of Terra

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 am

But c'mon can we change Seth's sky back?
Thanks, Solly.

kamycao178

Offline

  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 6:05 pm

i love this game im so addicted that i have all the rare pets t shirts hats but still i have many more to collect and trade if u want to know who i am writing this post everyday i will be playing junk jack x my house looks like a bubble mansion because it is also my name is Leonardo ps im not from Italy im from Brazil go Brazil for world cup :love:

123outerme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3080
  • Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm
  • Location: In spaaaaaaaaace!

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:04 pm

I know this post is an announcement, but please try not to post on old topics.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Image

SollyStartles

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7353
  • Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Location: Under your bed.

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:56 pm

123outerme wrote:I know this post is an announcement, but please try not to post on old topics.

Calm down. Just because you have a blue name does not make you a moderator.

This post is an announcement, and it won't sink, therefore feedback is okay, and quite nice.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

123outerme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3080
  • Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm
  • Location: In spaaaaaaaaace!

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:58 pm

123outerme wrote:I know this post is an announcement

I was just making sure he/she wouldn't do this to normal topics as well. I wasn't meaning to micro-moderate or scorn.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Image

Spymans

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2658
  • Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am
  • Location: Giving Toys To All The Hostile Mobs

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostWed Jul 09, 2014 8:11 pm

nice outerme you have a blue name! never noticed....
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Spymans, the Ultimate Spy of ANARCHY

Mercenary in The Hitlist

Image

My gc is: The Spymans

TwelveFoot

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16262
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostThu Jul 10, 2014 2:02 am

You probably never noticed because he's only had it for like 2 days...
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 24008
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostThu Jul 10, 2014 2:13 am

SollyStartles wrote:
123outerme wrote:I know this post is an announcement, but please try not to post on old topics.

Calm down. Just because you have a blue name does not make you a moderator.

This post is an announcement, and it won't sink, therefore feedback is okay, and quite nice.

I have a Green name, that makes me a moderator. I also have a Pink and blue name.. and a normal colored name.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#3888
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

SollyStartles

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7353
  • Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Location: Under your bed.

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostThu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 am

I have a blue name.

Dark blue.

Be jealous.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 24008
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostThu Jul 10, 2014 2:18 am

I have that as well, what's your point? :dunno:
Steam | Discord - Multarix#3888
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

TwelveFoot

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16262
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Announcing Junk Jack X!

PostThu Jul 10, 2014 2:25 am

Why are we discussing who's name's what color?
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.
PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron