Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


How to......

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack Retro
  • Author
  • Message

mfhgphil

Offline

  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:20 am

How to......

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 am

I have installed windows 8 in my laptop. Now, how to download Junk Jack for my windows 8?

ps3gamer11

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1348
  • Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:51 pm
  • Location: Right behind you!

Re: How to......

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 12:21 pm

You can't..
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

Contact me on either
Steam: Tillr
Psn: balla7681

Stuart98

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7642
  • Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 am
  • Location: Moving your misplaced posts.

Re: How to......

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 1:57 am

It's a spambot.
Thanks, Stuart98.
i AREZ AN GRAMMER nAZI!!
Patience. Patience people.
Proud ingredient in Su Tarts. :sisi:
Ask me if you need anything. Whatever it is, I can probably take care of it.

DesertEagleHD

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3648
  • Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: How to......

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 3:08 am

I've never seen a spam bot leave stuff like this before...
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

SollyStartles

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7354
  • Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Location: Under your bed.

Re: How to......

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 3:24 am

i hate damnbots.
see what i did there?
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

SolarPug

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3101
  • Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm
  • Location: Prisons of Terra

Re: How to......

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Sollision wrote:i hate damnbots.
see what i did there?

yes
Thanks, Solly.

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 24096
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: How to......

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Let it die peeps. Let it die.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

parkour pony

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 450
  • Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:58 pm
  • Location: equstria

Re: How to......

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 am

how to get jjx on windows 8:

STEP 1: buy jjx on yr iphone
STEP 2: chuck your phone as hard as you can at your computer screen- your phone should go into your laptop
STEP 3: click on phone
STEP 4: put this code into the hacker that shows up 72935387509842762938457605928374609283576
STEP 5: VERRY IMPORTANT STEP! go to your kitchen and eat a waffle
STEP 6: once you have finished that you should have access to your phone so just click the jjx app
STEP 7: drag the app onto yr desktop-then you should be able to PLAY JJX
STEP 8: but about now you are wondering HOW DO I GET MY PHONE BACK!!!!- CALM THE F%#$ DOWN its verrrry easy
STEP 9: take a screenshot of your phone and print it
STEP 10: take the picture to your local unicorn and ask him/her to piss on it and WALAA your phone will be on the gorund!

i hope this helped you :)


WARNING! your phone might smell like unicorn pee
Image


GameCenter is: LEGITBANANAH
im alwys here to HELP :) if any one needs any help with anything PM me ill lend a hoof :D
MY SHOP: http://forum.pixbits.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&p=237583#p237583

BECOME A BRONY

SolarPug

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3101
  • Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm
  • Location: Prisons of Terra

Re: How to......

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 12:36 pm

parkour pony wrote:WARNING! your phone might smell like unicorn pee

What if you don't want your phone to smell like Febreze?
Thanks, Solly.

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 24096
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: How to......

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 3:00 pm

parkour pony wrote:how to get jjx on windows 8:

STEP 1: buy jjx on yr iphone
STEP 2: chuck your phone as hard as you can at your computer screen- your phone should go into your laptop
STEP 3: click on phone
STEP 4: put this code into the hacker that shows up 72935387509842762938457605928374609283576
STEP 5: VERRY IMPORTANT STEP! go to your kitchen and eat a waffle
STEP 6: once you have finished that you should have access to your phone so just click the jjx app
STEP 7: drag the app onto yr desktop-then you should be able to PLAY JJX
STEP 8: but about now you are wondering HOW DO I GET MY PHONE BACK!!!!- CALM THE F%#$ DOWN its verrrry easy
STEP 9: take a screenshot of your phone and print it
STEP 10: take the picture to your local unicorn and ask him/her to piss on it and WALAA your phone will be on the gorund!

i hope this helped you :)


WARNING! your phone might smell like unicorn pee


Oh no, no, no, no...

HowToBasic:
1. Get iPhone with JJx it.
2. Get Laptop
3. Chuck laptop at phone
4. Smash iPhone on ground.
5. Throw eggs on it.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

xambrown

Offline

  • Posts: 1491
  • Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:34 pm
  • Location: California

Re: How to......

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Multipackwolf wrote:
parkour pony wrote:how to get jjx on windows 8:

STEP 1: buy jjx on yr iphone
STEP 2: chuck your phone as hard as you can at your computer screen- your phone should go into your laptop
STEP 3: click on phone
STEP 4: put this code into the hacker that shows up 72935387509842762938457605928374609283576
STEP 5: VERRY IMPORTANT STEP! go to your kitchen and eat a waffle
STEP 6: once you have finished that you should have access to your phone so just click the jjx app
STEP 7: drag the app onto yr desktop-then you should be able to PLAY JJX
STEP 8: but about now you are wondering HOW DO I GET MY PHONE BACK!!!!- CALM THE F%#$ DOWN its verrrry easy
STEP 9: take a screenshot of your phone and print it
STEP 10: take the picture to your local unicorn and ask him/her to piss on it and WALAA your phone will be on the gorund!

i hope this helped you :)
:asd:

WARNING! your phone might smell like unicorn pee


Oh no, no, no, no...

HowToBasic:
1. Get iPhone with JJx it.
2. Get Laptop
3. Chuck laptop at phone
4. Smash iPhone on ground.
5. Throw eggs on it.

Cubanjack

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7414
  • Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:17 pm
  • Location: Antarctica, chilling with my Penguin Army

Re: How to......

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 2:40 am

and pour a gallon of milk on it, blend that, cook that in the oven, and flush it in the toilet :sisi: you cant forget those
If You Feel Sad, Hug A Penguin, It Will Make Life Better
Join The Penguin Cult! Members: 19
Image
My SKyrim Mods!
My Penguin Tumblr
Lone trainer: Empoleon
Steam: Rakuza (demon head profile pic)
Gamecenter: Rakuza127

Molotov13

Offline

  • Posts: 894
  • Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Re: How to......

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 11:37 am

or just get an iphone emulator on your pc
[GC: SladeMolotov13]

Grettir

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2327
  • Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:10 pm
  • Location: You

Re: How to......

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Cubanjack wrote:and pour a gallon of milk on it, blend that, cook that in the oven, and flush it in the toilet :sisi: you cant forget those

Also then you go get it back then you pee on it, cover it in crocodile tongues, then mix in boxing bow until golden brown

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 24096
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: How to......

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Molotov13 wrote:or just get an iphone emulator on your pc

Which costs money :|
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron