Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

If your new to jjx read this

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack Retro
  • Author
The lone trainer

• Location: Mount silver where no one will find me in the cold..........

If your new to jjx read this

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 4:04 am

So I understand your new to jjx so I have taken my time to give some simple directions

1. Get ALOT OF WOOD to make a house-also remeber in junk jack there is 2 layers front which is the block you stand on and backround which you can make different kinds in a house

2. Make a crafting bench-there should be a book with a hammer on it tap that that will bring you to different crafting bench sections just tap then hand and create the bench it requires 5 sticks and 1 wood

3. Try to find nails-ok so it's not that important but it will afect you if you don't find nails before night you can find nails in crates along with some other goodies in that something's are on or just below the surface

4.Craft your self a set of stone tools-you can find stone above ground but it's not that common but you will also find it under ground you don't have to make the hoe but make the axe to get wood more easily the pickaxe to mine better shovel to dig out diets and most importantly a sword to defend your self

5.make doors for your house-this is where the nails fall in you need 2 nails and 6 sticks for a door and trust me if you don't get doors well I wish you luck at night

So these are the basic things for survival as you get more experienced you will find the aspects of the game to be more easier hope this helped now sit tight and play one of the best games ever invented :approved:

-the lone trainer......
join the lone trainers. members:3.

If you try to mess with me I'll personally have my pikachu electrocute your face off.......(lavender town music )

PROUD MEMBEROF THE PENGUIN CULT

2539Woo

Re: If your new to jjx read this

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 4:21 am

Side note to add, I found in in JJ that you could make iron from nails. So I ran around looking for crates. To anyone reading and wondering why, I realize this was not the best idea because the anvil still required iron :asd: but if you've got phobias of things killing you in the mines, this is an alternative :approved:
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

The lone trainer

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 4:29 am

Yea in reaguler jj i used to do that all the time but now i just walk in the mine like I'm gonna pop some slime only got 20 throwing knifes in my pocket i i ima looking for that treasure yes I found some iron no but serously now that we have armour we r invincable ( i haven't died once and I've had this game since the day after it came out

If you try to mess with me I'll personally have my pikachu electrocute your face off.......(lavender town music )

The lone trainer

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 4:31 am

2539Woo wrote:Side note to add, I found in in JJ that you could make iron from nails. So I ran around looking for crates. To anyone reading and wondering why, I realize this was not the best idea because the anvil still required iron :asd: but if you've got phobias of things killing you in the mines, this is an alternative :approved:
but don't forget that you have to have an anvil to make the iron from the nails so if you wanna do that trick you have to man up and go in the mine the first time

Multipackwolf

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 4:51 am

Could you please not double post?
Steam | Discord - Multarix#3888
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

The lone trainer

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Srry

Return to General