Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

TNT as decoration

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack Retro
  • Author
<<< T.O.N.I >>>

TNT as decoration

PostMon Dec 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Hello everyone, today im going to show you how to make tnt as a decoration by that i mean it sparkels but it doesent explode it will explode if you hit it with a torch again

1.first you need to craft the tnt that can be chained to blocks(can be easy if you crafted     lots of small bombs)
2.when you craft them here is what your going to do
3.place it on a block and light it with a torch(you dont have to be really close you can light it as far as you can see it) that if you fail you dont take much damage
4.when you light it quickly exit junk jack or just press pause which is locatet up the screen and than exit
5.if you have multitask double press home button you will se junk jack button after
6.after you see it hold it for like 2-3 seconds and on the top of the icon you will see a (-)minus press that and exit multitask(by simply pressing outside of multitask or press home button one time
7.after you exit multitask enter junk jack and press continue and you will see that the TNT sparkles but dont explode 
8.careful(if you press it again with a torch it will explode(it might explode with nothing too))
9.rock on fans :rock:
my hero's on this forum-----> multipackwolf...twelvefot...2539Woo,stuart98 and of course pixbits...

Re: TNT as decoration

PostTue Dec 23, 2014 4:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12835&p=357740&hilit=how+to+turn+tnt#p357740

Theres already a topic about this, but thanks for making another. This could help the people who didn't see the old one.
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

<<< T.O.N.I >>>

PostTue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Yeah thats why i posted it and by the way i figuret it out before seeing this post
my hero's on this forum-----> multipackwolf...twelvefot...2539Woo,stuart98 and of course pixbits...

PostTue Dec 23, 2014 5:24 pm

<<< T.O.N.I >>> wrote:Yeah thats why i posted it and by the way i figuret it out before seeing this post

What? You figured out how to use TNT as a decoration by seeing your own post?
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

<<< T.O.N.I >>>

PostTue Dec 23, 2014 5:32 pm

No like o figured it out by my own wile playing junk jack but didnt know there is a forum to post this i just got registered yesterday

Return to General