Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


So how is it?

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack Retro
  • Author
  • Message

ArienMC

Offline

  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 8:49 pm

This is a question for all the Beta testers. I know the game isn't complete, and not basing anything on bugs/ crashes/ glitches etc. How is the game? Do you think it will be fun for a long time? Are the controls, and game play smooth? Is it the perfect Minecraft like game on a mobile platform? etc? Spill the beans!

Chocolate

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 632
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Re: So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 pm

It's epic. You will not be disappointed :D

Other then the bugs (which they're working on) everything seems very smooth and if you like minecraft/terraria then this game will be perfect for you

mguniverse

Offline

  • Posts: 79
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 am

Re: So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Controls are perfect, gameplay is very fun.
Some things need to be ironed out, like tree growth and sword damage.

The freezes and crashes nearly ruin it, but if they get all of it ironed out this game will be a hit.

ArienMC

Offline

  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Jackjack wrote:It's epic. You will not be disappointed :D

Other then the bugs (which they're working on) everything seems very smooth and if you like minecraft/terraria then this game will be perfect for you

Awesome!

ArienMC

Offline

  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 9:01 pm

mguniverse wrote:Controls are perfect, gameplay is very fun.
Some things need to be ironed out, like tree growth and sword damage.

The freezes and crashes nearly ruin it, but if they get all of it ironed out this game will be a hit.

Yeah hopefully they get all the bugs ironed out. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Everyone who has it leave your thoughts on it!

Chocolate

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 632
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Re: So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm

ArienMC wrote:
mguniverse wrote:Controls are perfect, gameplay is very fun.
Some things need to be ironed out, like tree growth and sword damage.

The freezes and crashes nearly ruin it, but if they get all of it ironed out this game will be a hit.

Yeah hopefully they get all the bugs ironed out. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Everyone who has it leave your thoughts on it!


I don't think it will launch until the bugs are fixed so I wouldn't worry to much :)

Tye-Dye

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 787
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 am
  • Location: Location, Location

Re: So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 pm

It really is my best game on iPod :) the graphics look really beautiful
It has some really great pixel art
However I do wish enemies were bigger
Like the animals so they would be easier to kill :)
I am Josh, I used to do YouTube over on TyeDyeVideos PM me for a prize on finding this!
"Blue, blue. You can't be happy unless you know happy-happyism."

ArienMC

Offline

  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: So how is it?

PostSun Oct 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Tye-Dye wrote:It really is my best game on iPod :) the graphics look really beautiful
It has some really great pixel art
However I do wish enemies were bigger
Like the animals so they would be easier to kill :)


Yeah I was thinking that ever since I saw the enemy's. I think they should take all the enemy's that are in it right now out of the game, and add new ones. Like giant spiders, zombies, full skeletons, etc. I don't like the small ones. I also don't like the stars coming out of them when you hit them. I would like something letting you know that you are doing damage, but the stars look corny.

ArienMC

Offline

  • Posts: 316
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: So how is it?

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 4:24 am

Would everyone who has the Beta say this is going to be the best IOS game to date. In your opinion?

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron