Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

junk jack for android

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack

do you need the game on android ?

yes , and ill buy it.
44%
yes , but ill not buy it because i already have one on my apple .
11%
no , and my reason ...? (post it)
11%
no , without any reason.
33%

Total votes : 36

• Author
zsangerous

junk jack for android

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 am

hi all , i wanna ask you why don't you do this game for android? i'm a fan of this game and i have done most of the things in few days and i really want to play this game on my android mobile but i don't know why you guys doesn't want to put it there... so is there any reason for that? or you are will submit it to android market ? and if the game comes on the android will we be able to use our saves ( backups.) on our android or we must start over?

i have made a poll to show the number of people which need this game on android and which not and why....

an idea for the future on android if you guys scaring from the crackers :
you can use a code system for example in the beginning of the game everyone should put a code which is the code to make the game open also this code will be written in a server which have 1 code from each code and if the code is already written then it will delete so no one will crack the game ,
or
do what game loft do make a patcher and if someone make a crack version he will should download some stuffs one of this stuffs will check if he cracked or paid it and done.

good luck guys i hope i hear good news about that ^^

wack3jo

Re: junk jack for android

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:25 am

I think the reason they haven't ported it over, is because of the time it would take to learn the code, then port it over and test it for bugs would out weigh the advantages :dunno:
click here and here

ALCRON

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:27 am

Probably, considering it's only two people, one coder and one artist, it would be a lot of work! And updates for iOS and the future Mac version would undoubtedly be slowed considerably. :sisi:
---
Welcome to the forum! :D
But it probably doesn't feel very welcoming because I'm disagreeing with you... sorta.
steam/twitter/tumblr: alcr0n
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

cptjason

junk jack for android

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 am

I think i read somewhere it said that 90% of android apps are pirated :o but then so are ios lol ^.^
ImageImage

zsangerous

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 am

hmmm but they can make the company bigger like they gave invite another coders , also they art they don't need any arts because its acceptable from any codes. also there are many user of android about 400million user and i think if the game is just getting money from ADs it will cost the money from apple company but we want it for money . so i don't think it will be a problem to add 2 or 1 coder ...

also ill play the game on my iphone but it really lag because it has alot of apps and i really hate thats , some times i get lag and die because of this iphones (iphone 4 , 135 app) also the iphone has small screen which it really hard to play when you have big fingers ...

about pirated apps they can be from the 10% unpirated app if they did the code system or the downloading system .

ALCRON

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 am

But Junk Jack is for iPad, and the iPad provides a very good view.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

hausi2

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 7:13 am

zsangerous wrote:also ill play the game on my iphone but it really lag because it has alot of apps and i really hate thats , some times i get lag and die because of this iphones (iphone 4 , 135 app) also the iphone has small screen which it really hard to play when you have big fingers ...

LOL

zsangerous

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 am

ALCRON wrote:But Junk Jack is for iPad, and the iPad provides a very good view.

what if i just have an iphone? should i buy an ipad just for this game?...
i know most of you are apple fans thats why its hard to post here , but this is the only way to talk to the developers which they ignore the emails and reviews

ALCRON

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 am

It could be because this has been asked many times, and Jack actually answered, let me find what he said...

hausi2

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 am

ALCRON wrote:It could be because this has been asked many times, and Jack actually answered, let me find what he said...

NO :approved:
(i think) :eek:

zsangerous

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 am

hausi2 wrote:
ALCRON wrote:It could be because this has been asked many times, and Jack actually answered, let me find what he said...

if the answer is no what is the reason??

hausi2

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 am

zsangerous wrote:
hausi2 wrote:

if the answer is no what is the reason??

Twitter message:

Pixbits‏@thepixbits

@JigokuSenshi An android version is not planned yet.
13 Aug 12 · Details

zsangerous

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm

so its only not planned with no reason?

p1nkbr0

• Location: My super secret drawing dojo located in the known universe somewhere on the planet Earth

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm

zsangerous wrote:
ALCRON wrote:But Junk Jack is for iPad, and the iPad provides a very good view.

what if i just have an iphone? should i buy an ipad just for this game?...
i know most of you are apple fans thats why its hard to post here , but this is the only way to talk to the developers which they ignore the emails and reviews

I'm an apple fan. I just don't have an android. PC PC PC PC!!!!
ImageImage
[ vacation begins ]
[ see you in a week ]

ALCRON

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 7:11 pm

I wouldn't call myself an "Apple fan", I choose Apple because they're good at what they do in most cases, and because the devices are of high-quality and good design. And best of all, the software is great as well.
---
So I suppose I'm just enthusiastic for the company... which probably seems like a fan.
Next

Return to General